Global branding and advertising agency seeks Account Coordinator with at least 1-2 years of industry-related experience to join the Santa Monica office.
Select World is an independent agency with offices in Hamburg, Geneva, Paris, New York, LA and Shanghai offering Branding, Advertising, Digital, and Content. We specialize in premium beauty and fashion brands and believe in the power of the brand narrative. We are an independent collective of creative entrepreneurs who have commercial common sense, and we look for these qualities in new team members.
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
Reporting to an Account Executive or Supervisor, the successful candidate will assist with the development of holistic advertising and marketing communication campaigns. They will assist the agency’s Account Executives and Supervisors with day-to-day relationships with key client contacts and work with internal teams to develop numerous projects, ensuring they are produced on brief, on time and on budget.
The qualified job applicant must be extremely detail oriented with strong acumen in print production management with the ability to work autonomously while assisting team members with keeping up to date on client needs, project specifics and key initiatives. The ability to multi task, wear a variety of hats and tackle a large volume of projects flawlessly is key. Knowledge of the beauty category a major plus. Professional experience in social media and influencer marketing is also a plus.
· Internal coordinator on all assigned jobs, overseeing the timely completion of projects.
· Work with various departments within the agency to ensure workflow is managed.
· Coordinate internal administrative process - opening jobs, generating estimates, tracking jobs and invoicing.
Coordinate and assist with projects within allocated resources and timelines.
· Clearly communicate client briefs and expectations to internal teams.
· Coordinate and communicate internal and external timelines.
· Attend client meetings, generate and distribute status document and contact/conference reports.
· Assist with presenting creative and strategic work on behalf of the agency.
Represent the agency in an ethical and professional way.
DESIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
· Bachelor’s Degree in Advertising/Marketing/Business or related field preferred
· 1-2 years Agency experience or beauty industry-related experience preferred
· Highly polished oral, written and presentation communication skills required
· Self-starter with energy, ambition and ability to tackle a large volume of projects on a deadline
· Excellent attention to detail and follow through required