At Box we are changing the way companies work, share content, and collaborate. We have grown year over year and are adding dynamic and energetic Account Executives to evangelize Box and close pivotal deals with customers in the corporate segment. Our team has a creative, entrepreneurial spirit and offers room to grow and learn from highly successful salespeople in the tech industry.
As an Account Executive on our Corporate Sales team you will be responsible for seeking out new customers and communicating how Box can help meet their content management and collaboration needs. You will have experience prospecting, running discovery calls/demos, negotiating, and a track record of closing new business. You should also understand use cases and how to sell across multiple departments and industries.
- Call and email executives at all levels to facilitate deal closure
- Manage the full sales-cycle, including contract generation and other deliverables for closing
- Build relationships with a variety of existing accounts
- Meet monthly sales goals
- Understand an accounts needs and effectively communicate how Box will meet those needs
- Rapidly learn online Collaboration and Content Management, Enterprise 2.0 and the Box model
- Use Salesforce.com for lead management and sales forecasting
- Prioritize opportunities and apply appropriate resources
- Ensure 100% satisfaction with all customers
WHAT YOU NEED
- 4-year degree required
- 2+ years successful software sales experience, SaaS preferred
- Obvious passion and people skills
- Consistent over-achievement in past experiences
- Technically adept; experienced with web technologies
- A Box account - it's free!
- Passion for cloud technologies
- Awesome coworkers
- Casual dress
- Competitive time off policies including paid holidays and your birthday off
- Free lunch and fully stocked kitchens with lots of snacks and drinks
- Local and national corporate discounts
- Maternity and paternity plans
- Pre-tax health care, dependent care and commuter benefits (FSA)
- Robust wellness program including financial education classes
- Shuttle to/from San Francisco and Caltrain pass
- Subsidized gym membership and cell phone data plan
- Top notch medical, dental, vision, life insurance & disability coverage
- Weekly yoga classes
- 401k Retirement Plan (Roth and Pre-Tax options available)
About Box: Founded in 2005, Box (NYSE:BOX) is transforming the way people and organizations work so they can achieve their greatest ambitions. As the world's leading enterprise software platform for secure content collaboration, Box helps business of all sizes in every industry securely access and manage their critical information in the cloud. Box is headquartered in Redwood City, CA, with offices across the United States, Europe and Asia. To learn more about Box, visit www.box.com.