Entry Level Account Executive
Kirkwood is a Business Development firm, outsourced by our Sustainable Energy clients in Des Plaines, IL to help them retain and expand their consumer customer base. The position starts off in an Account Executive role with the opportunity for advancement into a management position.
We take time to plan and develop real-world business solutions for our clients by providing a team of intelligent, driven, energetic, motivated and career-minded professionals. We do not believe in seniority or tenure, and only allow leaders to develop from within our company who demonstrate a strong work ethic, impeccable attitude, and humble student mentality.
Cross-training is provided in all areas of business ranging from client acquisition/retention, budgeting, accounting, and human resources. Kirkwood provides best-in-class sales strategy, training, execution, and management to help our employees and clients grow. Our consistent focus on the success and progression of our team members earned us exponential growth throughout Chicago and across the Midwest.
What Account Executives do:
- Learn and master the fundamentals of sales, creating the foundation for a thriving career in sales and/or general business
- Receive top-notch sales training from sales managers, industry veterans, and the Kirkwood leadership team
- Represent our Renewable Energy client to our consumer base in the area
- Master organizational and time management skills to meet deadlines
- Gain a strong grasp on complex software systems such as Salesforce.com
What Account Executives DON'T do:
- Feel like a number - we re a close knit bunch and we celebrate individual wins daily
- Get bored - our coworkers are a social bunch who are passionate about helping our clients achieve their goals
- Max out - we have clearly defined career paths and our Reps gain exposure to multiple industries
What to Expect:
- Merit-based Advancement Opportunity
- Paid Training (on product knowledge, target marketing, and sales models)
- Fun, Up-beat Company Culture
- Travel Opportunities!
**Experience gained at this firm is unparalleled due to a specific management training program complete with assigned personal mentors. All positions are considered to be entry level at the start of the program, and upon completion will be considered for Account Executive roles.
Submit resume to apply and speak with our Human Resource Department!
Visit our website at www.KirkwoodChicago.com
Applicants with a background or education in the following areas should also apply: retail sales associate, assistant manager, team lead, corporate trainer, sales representative, retail manager, account manager, management training, sales/marketing management, training, sales training, marketing training, sales experience, entry level experience, restaurant manager, restaurant, bar, bartender, entry level train others, management training, full time training, supervisor and leadership roles, entry level full time, entry level sales, entry level marketing, entry level training, training in Chicago, entry level in Chicago, entry level business, entry level management, entry level experience, entry level immediate hire , intern opportunities for college grads and students, hospitality or restaurant experience, assistant manager , entry level, team lead, marketing director, marketing assistant, marketing coordinator, marketing coordinator job, event promotions, promoter, junior account marketing representative, junior account sales representative, marketing and sales, outside sales, hospitality business, science, biology, environmental science, sustainability, energy conservation, physiology, psychology, sociology, communications, business administration, natural science, kelley school of business, michigan state, indiana university, university of michigan, university of illinois, chicago, des plaines, mount prospect, palatine, elk groveCompany DescriptionOur mission at Kirkwood Chicago is to develop our people into the most well rounded professionals any company could hope to work with. Located in Des Plaines, we know the success of an organization is determined by the success of its people. For that reason we work tirelessly to create a culture of winning, both in and out of the office. The only way for our business to grow is for our people to grow.