ABOUT APPTIMIZE:Apptimize lets mobile teams iterate faster and smarter. Our mission is to enable you to develop your native iOS and Android apps in real-time through instant updates, A/B testing, and analytics. We work with top apps like Expedia, Capital One, Orbitz, Flipagram, HotelTonight, Nokia, and Trulia. We're probably installed on your phone right now because we work with top 10 apps in every category in 100+ countries. Apptimize is backed by top Silicon Valley investors including Y Combinator and Google Ventures.
ABOUT THE JOB:We are looking for an Account Executive to play a crucial part in fueling our growth. You are curious, strategic, and driven. Customers recognize that you are an expert and respect your knowledge about their goals and how our solution will generate unique value. This isnt your average sales job and youre not the average sales person: as an early member of the sales team, youll be playing an exciting role that goes above and beyond your quota and carries huge growth potential. You will be exploring new markets and verticals; through your deep understanding of customer needs, you will highlight opportunities that we can pursue as a company; your success will help us inform our sales, marketing, and product strategy.
- Innate drive to be successful. As an early-stage startup, we need you to take initiative, tackle new obstacles and solve problems we havent encountered before. Each problem you solve will leave a mark, shaping the future of our sales process.
- Technical expertise to be able to showcase our solution, explaining its business benefits while tackling technical questions that arise - our product is used by both business people and developers, so we need to be able to communicate with both and show them how to use it.
- Great communication and interpersonal skills. You will need to independently communicate with clients, understand their needs and drive together towards a solution. You will have to be comfortable communicating with clients of varying seniority (analyst to director-level) and background (technology, business).
- Team Spirit. Youll be working in a fun but very intense environment, partnering up with extremely geeky people who have low egos and high energy.
- A competitive nature in some field. You always figure out a way to win.