REPORTS TO: VP of Account Management
Channel Factory is looking for a highly motivated self-starter with a passion for service, who goes above and beyond in their day-to-day, and strives to consistently exceed the expectations of their clients, fellow team members, and co-workers across all departments.
He/she is a dynamic, strategic, savvy media professional, an expert in the video marketing offerings and capabilities of YouTube and off-YouTube platforms, and can dive in and immediately add value by driving revenue and increasing client investment. Professional demeanor and highly developed interpersonal and communication skills make them an expert in building relationships with external clients and driving cross-functional cooperation with internal teams. Through meticulous attention to detail, he/she can manage multiple complex projects with ease whether they call for organizational skills, statistical analysis, or business acumen and is always ready and excited to hit the ground running.
The primary responsibility of the role is to own, retain, grow, and satisfy Channel Factory s most critical customer relationships, as designated by the VP of Accounts. External clients will be made up of a mixture of current and potential high-level agency and brand direct partners.
- Understanding and communicating how Channel Factory s products will assist clients in reaching their marketing goals
- Owning and incrementally growing a book of business by focusing on client retention, growth, renewal, and satisfaction
- Creating and maintaining short and long term Account Plans for each designated account
- Leading internal and external pre-campaign Kick-off Calls, setting clear expectations and measures from the start, and serving as the single point-of-contact with the Ad Operations team for all executional inquiries
- Respond with urgency to all general and specialized client requests using knowledge and understanding of all internal systems
- Regularly monitoring campaign pacing and KPI performance and conducting on-going discussions with relevant internal team members and clients; proactively addressing any issues and providing multiple solutions; and providing optimization strategies to generate lift in under-performing areas
- Generating and sending thorough weekly and final reporting that address overall metrics, wins, insights, and recommendations
- Expanding relationships through regular client communication to build and maintain deep-level partnerships
- Create and send monthly and final invoices throughout campaign flights
- Working side by side with Sales Reps and assisting with up-selling and renewing existing clients
- Conducting pre- and post-mortem group peer review sessions with accounts team to encourage socialization of key takeaways, pain points, knowledge and solutions resulting from campaign experiences
- Maintaining and updating proficiencies in the video marketing space
THE RIGHT CANDIDATE: QUALIFICATIONS/EXPERIENCE/ATTRIBUTES
- EXPERIENCE: BA/BS
- EXPERIENCE: 1-2+ years of proven hands-on experience at a tech publisher or digital media agency, and ideal candidates will have 1+ years of hands-on Google AdWords management
- Effective experience in media buying on a bidding model e.g., DBM, DSP, PMD, Programmatic platforms, and/or management of campaigns in various dashboards highly preferred
- Advanced knowledge of Excel calculations, pivot tables, and graphs is a must!
- Client facing experience working with both agencies and brands highly preferred
- Able to help develop and set best practices and help train other team members to stay competitive in an ever-changing digital landscape
- General knowledge of the YouTube/online video ad space; specifically GDN, Google Ad Exchange, DoubleClick, and YouTube
- Experience in off-YouTube media, 3rd party, and Brand Studies
- Able to track performance data, analyze results and optimize campaigns across multiple technologies and partners
- Bonus points if you are AdWords or YouTube certified!
- Have a thirst to learn the Sales, Account Management, and digital landscape and share with the team
- A self-directed professional who knows what needs to be done and operates with a sense of urgency, focus and discipline
- Able to effectively prioritize and work with little to no supervision
- Highly organized and detail oriented professional
- Have strong communication skills; verbal, written, interpersonal and presentation
- Collaborative individual who can work both in a team and independently
- Driven and determined to learn and adapt in a face-paced digital world
- Above all, possess the highest levels of professionalism, integrity and ethics
This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities. Other duties, responsibilities and activities may change or be assigned at any time with or without notice.