Amyx, Inc. is seeking to hire an Acquisition Program Analyst - Airborne Tactical Communication, to be located in the National Capital Area supporting a United States Air Force Project.
Responsibilities and Daily Tasks:
Acquisition - Program Management Analyst hold a degree in a Business, Finance or Engineering discipline and a total of 5-20 years of acquisition experience in a System Program Office and/or Air Force Headquarters.
Tasks for this position include:
* Supporting Headquarters Air Force (HAF) budget preparation and defense, SAE oversight and decision-making activities, PEO program execution and oversight efforts of aircraft
* Studying, analyzing, and providing recommendations on requirements, acquisition strategies, platforms, and may be required to independently:
* Maintaining and analyzing planning, scheduling, and management data.
* program documentation, program phase transition plans, supplemental information, and program execution.
* Providing honest broker assessments of programs approaching milestone decisions and of prime contractor technical and operational issues.
* Researching and analyzing program trends, identifying issues, and recommending solutions.
* Making recommendations on the allocation of funding, establishment of program goals, objectives, and schedules, and the formulation of program direction.
* Tracking compliance with stated program direction and identifying issues.
* Identifying and researching programmatic issues and tradeoffs in terms of required capabilities, costs, and schedules.
* Reviewing and providing recommendations on existing and proposed Air Force acquisition and capability area policies and implementation.
* Reviewing and evaluating the impact of national, DoD, JCS, and civil government policies and activities that affect Air Force acquisition programs and capability areas.
* Maintaining historical Air Force weapon program documentation and developing summary documents/briefings and training material.
This position requires specific experience supporting Airborne Tactical Command and Control Systems such as the Airborne Warning and Control Systems (AWACS) and Joint Surveillance Target Attack Radar System (JSTARS).