Advertising Operations Manager
- Long-Term contract role in New York City
The Advertising Operations Manager will work with business units and other stakeholders to plan and execute advertising campaigns, primarily on social media platforms and SEM. You will be responsible for: briefing stakeholders on paid media options and internal guidelines; planning campaigns based on objectives and budget; advising on creative assets; managing, optimizing and reporting on campaign performance.
The successful candidate will have hands-on experience using ad management and SEM platforms, web measurement tools such as Adobe Analytics, reporting tools such as Tableau, and a strong understanding of how to leverage insights from metrics to inform effective digital communications.
Candidates should be web savvy, quick learners, detail-oriented, reliable, efficient, excellent communicators, and avid users of digital & social media. They should be comfortable working on projects with different teams.
- Ensure that advertising operations run smoothly, and implement ad campaigns across a variety of platforms (social, SEM, display, etc.)
- Plan and execute campaigns based on stakeholder objectives and internal policies and guidelines.
- Run ad-hoc reports combining paid media data with website performance data, drawing practical conclusions and recommendations.
- Work with product and technology team to build reporting capabilities.
- Help shape our emerging processes and structures in digital advertising
- Create or edit digital media assets as needed
- Due to the global nature of this role, work outside of standard office hours will be required from time to time.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Experience in commercial ad-traffic and familiarity with multiple ad-tech vendors
- Detail orientated with strong organization and analytical skills
- Adept at interpreting digital advertising and other online data
- Outstanding communications and influencing skills with the ability to clearly communicate data, context, and implications
- Experience using Microsoft Access or Excel including features such as sort, filter, pivot table, etc. Experience with Tableau highly desired.
- Collaborative working style
- Comfort working in low-structure environment
- At least 3-5 years experience in advertising analytics, digital/interactive advertising, or social media
- A background in B2B marketing highly desired
- Strong academic record with a bachelor's or advanced studies degree or equivalent