Responsible for data mining, regular reporting and ad-hoc reports to support HCI operations. Support HCI data and reporting projects, providing status reporting and ensuring project goals and timelines are met. Support team lead on the Coordinating design, development, and automation of business information systems and analytical solutions for Hyundai Capital Insurance department. Support team lead on the validation, processing, and analytics for existing incentive programs. The scope will include data management & oversight (EDW and ERP integration with HCA), KPI Monitoring, Reporting, Dashboards, Database Support, and Daily MIS for field sales operations and management.
Duties and Responsibilities
1. Analyze process data to arrive at optimal and realistic decisions, develop KPI performance monitoring and initiative tracking executive dashboards, validate sales data for incentive calculation and processing. Examples: field sales productivity, performance management.
2. Ensure reporting systems and databases are able to support decision analytics needs of the department. Examples: performance management, incentive based pay, and ad-hoc reporting of HCI Field Sales staff.
3. Manage distribution of daily reporting for HCI group; including over-night and weekend support as needed to ensure batch cycles run correctly so information is available in a timely manner. Develop reporting for incentive programs for sales field utilization
4.Provide daily MIS reporting for regional field sales management teams. Examples include Daily sales reports and field sales productivity/ performance reporting
5. Design reporting databases with intuitive user interfaces to allow ease of use by non-technical positions
6. Maintain accurate distribution of daily, and weekly status update reporting via coordination with regional management teams
7. Manage data analytics infrastructure to ensure data integrity, consistency, and ease of access of information. Design and manage enhancements to support evolving needs. Coordinate with strategic vendors to ensure accuracy of sales data to provide analytics for incentives.
8. Run ad-hoc reports and analysis on an as needed basis
9. Support on analytical projects including planning, scheduling, and status reporting to ensure successful implementation. Interface with Business Systems and Process Improvement Teams outside vendors (Safeguard, DealerTrack, Salesforce.com etc.) as needed. All other duties as assigned
10. Perform all other duties as assigned.
Knowledge and Skills
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
* Solid quantitative, statistical, modeling, and analytical skills.
* Strategic planning and critical thinking skills for solution identification.
* Resourceful and innovative problem-solving skills.
* Self-directed and results oriented.
Education and Experience
* Experience developing Executive and Process Dashboards and monitoring tools.
* Prefer 3+ years related auto insurance or finance / captive finance industry experience (Insurance, Credit, Funding, Collections, etc.).
* 2+ years prior work experience as a business analyst or related position.
* Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in Business Administration, Computer Science, Economics, Math, Statistics, or other related field.