Arthur J. Gallagher & Co., one of the world's largest insurance brokers, provides a full range of retail and wholesale property/casualty (P/C) brokerage and alternative risk transfer services globally, as well as employee benefit brokerage, consulting, and actuarial services in the United States. We also offer claims and information management, risk control consulting, and appraisal services to clients around the world.
Arthur J. Gallagher Risk Management Services, Inc. is the U.S. retail property/casualty brokerage division of Arthur J. Gallagher & Co. Our advisors specialize by industry and coverage types developing solutions uniquely tailored to individual client requirements. We deliver a full range of insurance and risk management products and services, including traditional and loss-sensitive coverages, captives, alternative risk solutions, and financial products to clients around the world. For additional information, please refer to Career Opportunities with Arthur J. Gallagher & Co.
Position Summary:The Branch Client Service Associate is accountable for delivering high quality and efficient service to both internal and external clients by assisting with the Branch s overall workflow processes and providing routine client support. This role reports directly into either the Branch Client Service Management Manager or the Branch Client Service Supervisor. The Branch Client Service Associate contributes to key business outcomes such as client retention, client satisfaction, enhancing AJG s value to our clients and prospects, achieving operating/margin targets and fostering a culture of performance and continuous improvement. Supporting the business priories of Production team members and the Client Service function.
Adhering to efficiency/productivity and process standards such as data and documents requirements, timelines, tool usage, etc. Assists with the Branch s overall workflow processes.
Creates documents, certificates, etc. using appropriate systems and resources, which may include communications, forms, certificates, reports, etc
Associate's degree, professional certification, or equivalent training and experience preferred.
Previous experience managing client relationships.
U.S. Eligibility Requirements:
- Interested candidates must submit an application and resume/CV online to be considered
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Must be willing to submit to a background investigation; any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background investigation
- Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States. For U.S. employment opportunities, Gallagher hires U.S. citizens, permanent residents, asylees, refugees, and temporary residents. Temporary residence does not include those with non-immigrant work authorization (F, J, H or L visas), such as students in practical training status. Exceptions to these requirements will be determined based on shortage of qualified candidates with a particular skill. Gallagher will require proof of work authorization
- Must be willing to execute Gallagher's Employee Agreement or Confidentiality and Non-Disclosure Agreement which requires, among other things, post-employment obligations relating to non-solicitation, confidentiality and non-disclosure
Gallagher believes that all persons are entitled to equal employment opportunity and does not discriminate against nor favor any applicant because of race, color, religion, sex, age, veteran status, disability, national origin, or any other legally protected status. Equal employment opportunity will be extended in all aspects of the employer-employee relationship, including, but not limited to, recruitment, hiring, training, promotion, transfer, demotion, compensation, benefits, layoff, and termination. In addition, Gallagher will make reasonable accommodations to known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified applicant with a disability, unless the accommodation would impose an undue hardship on the operation of our business.