Imagine being surrounded by intelligent, driven, and passionate innovators all working toward the same goal to create groundbreaking solutions that leave our world in a better place than we found it. Emerson is a global technology and engineering company providing innovative solutions for customers in industrial, commercial, and residential markets. Our Emerson Automation Solutions business helps process, hybrid, and discrete manufacturers maximize production, protect personnel and the environment while optimizing their energy and operating costs. Our Emerson Commercial and Residential Solutions business helps ensure human comfort and health, protect food quality and safety, advance energy efficiency, and create sustainable infrastructure. A dynamic environment is what you'll discover at Emerson, a Fortune 500 company with $14.5 billion in sales and 155 manufacturing locations worldwide. Together, we're changing the world, and we have all the resources to help you achieve your professional goals. Whether you're an established professional looking for a career change, an undergraduate student exploring options, or recently received your MBA degree, you'll find a variety of opportunities at Emerson. Join our team and start your journey today.Primary Responsibilities/Essential Functions:
- Support customer proposals and negotiation efforts as required by sales management and system/service sales
- Maintain system/service sales offer files including proposal/pricing information
- Maintain all Value Purchasing Agreements and Alliance documentation
- Assist service sales/system sales in order entry process
- Assist in development and implementation of programs that increase KOB3 revenue in accordance with Inside Sales Stretch objective
- Work with headquarters marketing and field sales to improve knowledge of Ovation PlantWeb products
- Increase presentation knowledge and skills to better enhance ability to promote Ovation and Emerson products, services and features
- Assist service sales personnel in the development of WDPF/Ovation life cycle programs
- Work in unison with PWS headquarters and field sales personnel to provide technical, product capability and pricing information
- Interact with customers and PWS personnel to support inquiries, resolve problems/issues and increase efficiency of overall sales process
- Orchestrate/support Ovation PlantWeb product demos for customer presentations, regional user groups, and PWS sponsored events
- Increase knowledge of power plant operator and engineering functions, along with plant processes to increase presentation effectiveness
- Maintain Ovation demo systems to current hardware/software revision levels
- Facilitate PATT updates, territory business plans and reports as required to support management and sales requirements
- Develop demonstration skills for Plantweb, AMS, Foundation Fieldbus, and Emerson field devices
- Organize and support Live Meeting presentations for territory business plans, sales training and other business functions
The position requires 25% travel.
The position requires a BSEE, ME, CH.E, Computer Science and one to three years or more experience in process control/application engineering, field service, marketing or sales.
No calls or agencies please. Emerson will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States. This is not a position for which sponsorship will be provided. Individuals with temporary visas such as E, F-1, H-1, H-2, L, B, J, or TN or who need sponsorship for work authorization now or in the future, are not eligible for hire.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Emerson is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, color, religion, national origin, age, marital status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability or protected veteran status. We are committed to providing a workplace free of any discrimination or harassment.
If you have a disability and are having difficulty accessing or using this website to apply for a position, you can request help by calling 1-314-###-#### (V/TTY/TDD) or by sending an email to ...@emerson.com.