Brand Ambassador - Entry Level
Our company is looking to fill a position as a Brand Ambassador for our marketing department. Our expanding client portfolio is demanding the manpower to oversee our accounts consistently increase in revenue and develop overall growth in team performance.
We are currently seeking experienced, reliable, friendly, outgoing Brand Ambassadors to represent our high end clientele. This position will primarily be responsible for working with the Lead Account Director and Operational Manager to coordinate marketing strategies. If you are interested in this position, please submit your resume today.
ENTRY LEVEL POSITIONS AVAILABLE:
- Develop logistical planning for future enhancements in sales
- Enhance image of clients products and brand placement
- Foresee team to create innovate results in driving customer involvement and appreciation
- Coordinate advertising promotional awareness for major accounts
- Foster partnerships for individual accounts
- Research various industries to measure competitors results in brand representation
- Work side-by-side with marketing directors to manage and train a team to successfully drive revenue
OPPORTUNITIES & COMPANY ATTRIBUTES:
No glass ceiling
National Business Conferences
Performance and advancement based on individual performance
Enjoyable & positive working atmosphere
Management Training Program offers an opportunity for entry-level candidates to learn all aspects of our business from the ground up
A rewarding career begins in a rewarding workplace, and with our firm, there are always endless opportunities for professional growth. Team members are empowered and encouraged to innovate, and are valued as an integral part of a world-class team. Goals are clear, challenging and designed to develop knowledgeable, imaginative leaders dedicated to helping all of us succeed.
- College degree would be preferred
- Sports enthusiast
- Qualities of a natural competitor and maintains an athletic mentality in performance
- Skilled in management, or open to training
- Desire growth and an increase in professional responsibilities