Become a team member at our progressive marketing firm in Encinitas as a Brand Ambassador / Street Team Member! As an ambassador, you will help promote our client s telecommunication products at on-site events throughout the local community and assist with marketing & community outreach initiatives
The Brand Ambassador/Street Team Member should be highly energetic, knowledgeable of the local market, and well spoken. Travel to on-site events is a requirement of this exciting role.
Core Responsibilities for the Brand Ambassador / Street Team Member :
Community Outreach (80%)
- Assist with marketing and communications activities during field marketing campaign in tent-setup outside of designated community partner locations.
- Generate excitement and brand awareness through community outreach initiatives.
- Engage potential customers in-person.
- Provide information on client products thoroughly and in an engaging manner.
- Ensure campaign and brand messaging is communicated effectively.
- Maintain excellent relationships with staff, providing weekly up-dates.
Campaign Development & Execution (10%)
- Set-up and tear-down including tent, table, and flags
- Distribute and arrange marketing collateral and display materials.
Reporting, Administration & Culture (10%)
- Contribute to the organizational culture of innovation, collaboration and team achievement.
- Demonstrate a can-do attitude.
- Assist with timely and accurate event reporting.
Requirements of the Brand Ambassador / Street Team Member:
Education and Work Experience:
- University student or graduate preferred.
- 1 year experience with special events, sales promotion, or promotional modeling is an asset.
Requirements needed for the Brand Ambassador / Street Team Member position :
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Outstanding interpersonal and presentation skills
- Impeccable integrity and commitment to customer satisfaction
- Enthusiastic, highly motivated and out-going
- Neat in appearance and well groomed
- Well organized and a self-starter
- Able to work effectively with other team members as well as function independently
- Able to stand comfortably for up to 8 hours per day
- Able to carry up to 10 pounds for short durations to move equipment
This is a full-time, permanent position and our client offers a competitive hourly base plus performance bonuses. If you are interested in being a part of our energetic team, reply to this ad with a copy of your resume.