Our client, a global cosmetic, beauty and fragrance company has an impressive portfolio of products and is one of the strongest consumer brands in the world. They believe in glamour, excitement and prestige for all women and create their products with the real woman in mind. To them, giving back through numerous philanthropic initiatives is a real gorgeous thing.
As part of the team, you will be working with extremely creative minds in a refreshingly inclusive and collaborate environment. If you want to be a part of a company with a strong history and an even stronger future then this is the perfect fit for you.
In this role you will be responsible for implementing promotional activities including sales forecasting, POS briefing and follow up presentations to the Sales Team and post analysis of promotions.
- Analyze the potential of new products, making recommendations based on sales and profit analysis
- Evaluate new product opportunities, analyzing potential in terms of sales, profit and ideal fit against other products
- Manage Advertising & Marketing budgets for specific products/categories
- Develop media strategy recommendations throughout the year
- Lead category/promotional via ongoing analysis: consumer insights, category dynamics and competitive knowledge
- Bachelor's degree required, MBA is ideal
- Knowledge of developing and implementing marketing programs
- Knowledge of market trends and consumer preferences
- Proficiency in Excel, PowerPoint and Nielson
- 3-5 years relevant experience in marketing or brand management
- Experience in color cosmetics and/or beauty categories is a plus