Creative Financial Staffing is looking for a client-facing Business Development / Account Manager.
This role is responsible for selling our temporary staffing and executive search services by breaking into new accounts, further growing existing accounts, and creating long-standing relationships with accounting and finance decision makers.
You will call and meet with hiring managers, learn about a ton of industries, provide a valuable service that is win-win-win, and have an opportunity to make a significant impact on the business and your career path.
Why work for CFS?
- We are an employee-owned company that continues to grow and exceed goals quarter over quarter!
- We were founded by leading public accounting firms. This large national network helps us to attract the top accounting talent in the market.
- We have 35 offices nationally. We offer excellent infrastructure, training, corporate-run marketing programs, sales incentive trips, competitive comp plans and career advancement. At CFS, you have all the benefits of being part of a national company, while still enjoying the close-knit, family-feel of your local office.
- CFS offers a culture that is unique to the staffing industry. If you ve worked for the corporate giants of the industry, you may be tired of the micro-management, the unattainable metrics and the lack of flexibility in your work day.
- Grow revenue of temporary staffing and executive search divisions by strategically positioning our services at all decision-making levels
- Establish and maintain relationships with decision makers in Accounting, Finance and Human Resources
- Secure new accounts and expand upon an existing book of business
- Conduct face-to-face meetings with decision makers to understand staffing needs and recommend temporary & permanent staffing solutions
- Effectively follow-up with prospects to develop business
- Work with staffing/recruiting team to ensure superior staffing service to clients
If you have considered a career in the staffing industry, have been successful in B2B sales, or are already in the industry but are seeking a change, see what CFS has to offer.
The ideal fit for this role:
- 2+ years of experience in sales or staffing with a track record of success
- Loves sales and wants to sell!
- Ability to confidently and effectively communicate at all levels in an organization
- Good at connecting on social media and via email, but even better at connecting on phone and in person; urge to pick up the phone and make things happen
- Takes ownership of his/her work
- Driven, competitive, and self-motivated
- Good sense of humor
A few backgrounds that have been successful with CFS:
- Staffing or business development from a generalist, admin or industrial staffing firm
- Auditors, accountants or financial analysts who crave more interaction and want to sell
- B2B and service sales
- Admissions or career services from proprietary higher education
- Retail sales and management
- Hospitality, especially banquet and catering sales
Keywords: business development, sales, account management, account manager, B2B sales, staffing, recruiting, accounting, public accounting, professional services, finance
Benefits & Compensation
We believe in paying fair base salaries and generously rewarding exceptional performance. Depending on a candidate's background, experience and perceived potential, the base salary component will vary slightly. Healthcare, ESOP, 401K match and other benefits will be provided.