We are currently seeking an experienced Business Plan Writer to develop a comprehensive business plan in order to increase company revenue and efficiency. You will immerse yourself in the organization's various departments to analyze data and market trends. You will report to directly to the Executive Director and will frequently collaborate with senior level staff.
- Create Comprehensive business plan for an evolving organization
- Use data to understand business patterns and market trends
- Identify emerging trends from various health care modalities to help integrate our line of business including, but not limited to Health Plans, Hospitals, Physicians, Physician Groups, Rehabilitation Centers, Senior Day Centers, Assisted Living Residences, etc.
- Analyze internal and external data through quantitative research
- Quantify success of the organization's lines of business to create marketing plan
- Develop five year strategic plan identifying capital improvements.
- Seek additional revenue resources including but not limited to industry appropriate grants and special projects
- Communicate findings to company through standard and ad hoc reports
- Promote best practices in data analysis and reporting
- Participate in creation of implementation plan
- Previous experience in business intelligence, analysis, or other related field
- Knowledge of statistical tools and business reporting
- Strong knowledge of Licensed Home Care Service Agencies (LHCSAs) & non-profit, Community Based Organizations (CBOs)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Master's degree in health policy, public health, business administration, or a relevant discipline. B.A. degree in English, Marketing, Journalism, or related Health field required.
- Prior experience in technical writing, which include articles, newsletters, white papers, business plan development, grant proposals, and other technical writing experience may be considered
- Strong research, analysis and critical thinking skills
- Ability to express numerical data in clear written form
- Ability to grasp new concepts quickly
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of sensitive information
- Ability to work within the Microsoft Office Suite required
About CABS :
CABS Home Attendants Service, Inc. is a leading Home Health Care Agency delivering quality of care to New York City residents for nearly 40 years. We are also currently undergoing a restructure, which will result in a considerable expansion. Explore more about this opportunity and how you can help us write a new chapter in our innovative approach to patient care!