Ensuring consistency, performance, and accuracy of the delivered services up to the customers aircraft's. This air-side function will closely liaise with the operating unit to achieve exceptional quality of service.
Functions and Responsibilities:
- Act as a customer service representative & ambassador for Air Fayre at the airport
- Attend customers aircraft departure punctually in readiness for handover to the Cabin Crew, as required
- Ensure that the catering uplift is accurately loaded and that all items are correctly provided.
- Check the uplift delivery note with the Senior Cabin Crew member and ensure sign off for all items uplifted.
- Manage the loading teams at the aircraft side to ensure the most effective and efficient service is delivered
- Help and support the loading teams as required.
- Liaise with the airline station personnel for final passenger counts and manage any uplifts of meals and services at the aircraft.
- Ensure that Stand By meals are correctly provisioned.
- Specifically check any Priority items as advised by the Transportation Manager.
- Review and monitor account performance in conjunction with the KPI reports and Cabin Crew reports as communicated by the Transportation Manager.
- Liaise with the dispatch clerk teams to ensure that missing items or changes are correctly communicated to the cabin crew.
- Report back to the Transportation Manager and Station staff any loading, packing and servicing issues as soon as they are highlighted. Follow through to ensure that they are resolved.
- Support the unit based operations teams with information and professional handling of queries.
- Maintain the highest standards of dress code and behavior whilst working with the customer.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with customer station staff.
- Support the Transportation Manager and other operational Managers with information, feedback and performance initiatives. Be the eyes and ears of AF.
- Review flight crew reports from Cabin Crew to become aware of common issues and support the Transportation Manager with answering specific areas highlighted.
- Recommend packing changes where the theory does not work in practice on the aircraft.
- Be prepared to go the extra mile in order to help the customer and display the commitment of AF.
Qualifications & Educational Requirements:
- High school diploma or equivalent; Bachelor s degree preferred
- Minimum 2 years experience in customer service
- Experience in airline/ airline catering industry preferred
- Excellent communication & customer service skills
- Professional, personable, and responsible character able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Bilingual in English and Spanish, a plus
Company DescriptionA growing logistics company providing airline catering service recognized for excellent customer service and a comprehensive food safety program.