Platphorm is looking for an experienced content strategist to join our growing team and manage content initiatives to support the launch of a new product currently in development. Working together with other members of the Product Marketing & Strategy team, you will oversee a cross-channel content marketing program that is integral to the acquisition and ongoing engagement of both new and existing customers.
You will have the opportunity to make a big impact on a small but nimble team with all the excitement of working on a new product--backed by a company that is already stable and profitable.
Founded in 2009 by industry veterans with proven track records in the industry, Platphorm has global operations staff across six countries.
- Create and execute content strategies based on product and marketing requirements
- Develop content frameworks, style guides, terminology, taxonomies, program plans, and editorial calendars
- Cultivate a strong understanding of the product space, including the unique needs and goals of target end-users in order to apply these insights in delivering highly-relevant messaging
- Oversee the development of content deliverables across the product user experience, customer lifecycle, and across channels (email marketing, social media, in-product, blogs and other key touchpoints)
- Leverage best practices in optimizing content for organic search (SEO)
- Manage freelance writing resources and ensure that content produced upholds established product standards and is consistently on-brand, on-message, and in-voice
- Administer our custom CMS and assist with the technical integration of content
- Conduct research and ideate new opportunities for extending content engagement via strategic marketing programs
- Collaborate closely with the product, customer operations, and tech teams
- Support the Director, Product Marketing & Strategy on any other content-driven programs
- Degree in Communications, English or related discipline
- 2-4 years of content strategy/marketing in a start-up environment
- Demonstrated experience in managing successful cross-channel content marketing programs
- Excellent written and verbal communicator with outstanding editorial chops
- Good command of SEO (preferred)
- Design sensibility (a plus, but not required)
- Tenacious problem solver with strong project management skills
- Extremely detail-oriented, adaptable, fast learner
- Desire to work on niche B2C products
- Laser-focused on results
- Last but not least: a sense of humor, positive can-do attitude, and fun to work with
- Health/dental vision insurance
- Competitive Salary
- Matching 401K
- Great work/life balance
- 13\" macbooks
- Adjustable desks
- Snacks and Friday Happy Hours!
- Great location Our San Francisco office is steps from the Powell BART/Muni station!
Sound like a good fit? Please apply and include: your resume, a link to your LinkedIn profile, and LINKS to a minimum of 3 professional writing samples.