The Job Window has an exciting opportunity for a Corporate Event Marketing Coordinator- Trainee on behalf of our client, a promotional advertising and marketing firm specializing in field-test marketing, on-site promotions, working with corporate establishments, and face-to-face promotional events. This firm lives by a company philosophy of loyalty to their consumers and results for their clients. Our client s success is built upon the standards of promoting from within, leading by example, and working as hard for their clients as they would themselves.
Our client believes communication and development is the key to success in any industry or field. Their philosophy emphasizes the importance of learning, improving, and having a full understanding of the business model. Our client is in immediate need of a Corporate Event Marketing Coordinator- Trainee to take on all aspects of their field marketing campaigns.
Employees will be trained in the following:
- Marketing & Advertising.
- Account Management
- Event Planning
- Promotional Sales
- Campaign Management
- Demographic Research
Responsibilities of the Corporate Event Marketing Coordinator- Trainee :
- Retain brand knowledge for a variety of client product offerings and communicate product information intelligently to consumers.
- Attract, interact with, and encourage consumers to participate during on-site promotional events.
- Engage customers in a memorable manner to create a positive shopping experience that generates enthusiasm for client products and encourages sales.
- Assess customer needs and interests to best recommend products.
- Collect information from every target consumer and keep track of information collected.
- Maintain cleanliness of the event area and maintain an accurate inventory of product.
Candidates must possess the following attributes:
- Excellent communication skills
- Leadership experience
- Ability to work in a high energy environment
- Ambition, strong work ethic, and open to new ideas
- Be a self-starter with problem solving skills
- Be a career oriented individual
Our client will provide individuals with excellent leadership, guidance, full-time hours, a competitive merit based compensation, and a challenging career path.
This is an entry level position so college graduates or people looking to get their foot in the door are encouraged to apply.