Customer Acquisition & Marketing Analytics Manager
- Support development and execution of GIC Commercial Strategy with regard to Consumer and Distribution segments, and geographic markets
- Apply data mining and advanced analytic techniques to develop, enhance, and/or execute approaches to analyze information relating to customer segments, including third party data sources, customer surveys, and other feedback mechanisms
- Oversee the development of models and data/analytical work products
- Design tests or experiments in order to determine the optimal approach for a particular microsegment (consumer / distribution channel)
- Develop metrics and/or dashboards to evaluate the success of campaigns or other initiatives
- Work with the Chief Commercial Officer to define the short term distribution strategy.
- Analyze / identify where best to deploy our resources and people
- Perform deep dive on current and past sales to help predict short term efficiency gains.
- Provide Customer Targeting and Analytics support for ServeCo working with SVP, Business Strategy
- Define specific consumer segments for pilots analyzing both Genworth consumer and claims data, as well as third party data
- Develop KPIs based on the key learning objectives for each pilot
- Monitor KPIs, and inform refinements of the pilots
- Highly motivated and self-directed
- Demonstrated integrity and professionalism
- College degree in relevant major
- 7+ years insurance product and/or analytics experience
- Strategic thinking with regard to distribution, marketing and product
- Strong written and verbal communication skills; ability to express ideas clearly and convey necessary information
- Excellent presentation skills with large audiences & one on one
- Thorough understanding of annuities and long term care insurance and their appropriate application
- Demonstrated track record of increasing responsibilities
- Excellent project management skills
- Strong organizational and time management skills, driving tasks to completion
- Demonstrated track record of developing business plans, managing large projects and achieving stated deadlines
- Team player: facilitates a common goal/purpose; proven ability to create strong alliances with other employees
- A strong candidate has been identified for this position. Other qualified applicants are encouraged to apply.
Genworth Financial, Inc. is a leading insurance holding company committed to helping families achieve the dream of home ownership and address the financial challenges of aging through its leadership positions in mortgage insurance and long term care insurance. Headquartered in Richmond, Virginia, Genworth traces its roots back to 1871.
The mission of Genworth s US Life business is to develop solutions that meet the financial challenges with the aging, including individual and group long term care insurance, annuities, life insurance and new innovative products over time.