Canon U.S.A., Inc., is a leading provider of consumer, business-to-business, and industrial digital imaging solutions to the United States and to Latin America and the Caribbean markets. With approximately $29 billion in global revenue, its parent company, Canon Inc. (NYSE:CAJ), ranks third overall in U.S. patents granted in 2016 and is one of Fortune Magazine's World's Most Admired Companies in 2016. Canon U.S.A. is committed to the highest level of customer satisfaction and loyalty, providing 100 percent U.S.-based consumer service and support for all of the products it distributes. Canon U.S.A. is dedicated to its Kyosei philosophy of social and environmental responsibility. In 2014, the Canon Americas Headquarters secured LEED Gold certification, a recognition for the design, construction, operations and maintenance of high-performance green buildings. To keep apprised of the latest news from Canon U.S.A., sign up for the Company's RSS news feed by visiting www.usa.canon.com/rss and follow us on Twitter @CanonUSA. For media inquiries, please contact [Click Here to Email Your Resum ].
Based on weekly patent counts issued by United States Patent and Trademark Office.
All referenced product names, and other marks, are trademarks of their respective owners.
We are an EEO/AA employer. Minority/Female/Individuals with Disabilities/Protected Veterans.
The Customer Relations Representative will work in our Costa Mesa Factory Service Center to provide assistance, to walk-in customers and provide estimates for ship-in repairs. Must be able to effectively resolve inquiries or escalate concerns in a timely fashion.
Create repair estimates, process, and arrange for shipping of completed repairs via USPS and FedEx.
- Provide telephone assistance to internal and external customers relative to repairs and repair status inquiries, equipment operation or problems, and complaints on all consumer and professional products (still photographic and video).
- Process repair orders, input data into database for repair issues.
- Tend to Canon Professional Service members in the Customer Experience Center at the service counter and CPS Lounge.
- Deliver completed repairs to customers picking them up from our walk-in service facility.
- Investigate escalations, inquiries/complaints and respond/resolve accordingly.
- Provide front counter support for the Hollywood Professional Technology and Support Center as required.
High School diploma or GED plus min. 3 - 12 months of customer service and/or retail experience.
- Excellent organizational, analytical and clear written and verbal communication skills.
- Basic to intermediate experience with digital photographic equipment and associated processes desirable.
- The applicant must demonstrate the ability to work well with a team and manage multiple assignments in a fast paced environment.
- Knowledge in software applications associated with photography is a plus.
- Basic to intermediate knowledge of the Windows environment, MS Word and Excel.
- Must be able to lift between 30 to 40 pounds
If you are not reviewing this job posting on our Careers site www.usa.canon.com/internet/portal/us/home/about/careers, we cannot guarantee the validity of this posting. For a list of our current postings, please visit us at www.usa.canon.com/internet/portal/us/home/about/careers