The Graphic and Web Designer/Social Media/ Ad Spend Manager will join our marketing team with a focus on the design, development, Ad spend, implementation, and maintenance of our websites and online marketing activities. The job involves understanding both graphic design and computer programming, straddling the intersection of technical acumen and creative flair. The Web and Graphic Designer will work within our cross-functional organization to execute comprehensive marketing campaigns that seamlessly integrate print and digital messaging.
Major areas of responsibilities:
* Design and develop marketing collateral and web based initiatives
* Control the Advertisement spend we allocate to our marketing budget through Facebook Ads mainly, and other social Ad networks.
* Maintain site appearance by developing and enforcing content and display standards; editing website submissions
* Manage social media pages and strategy
* Develop site content and graphic images by coordinating with copywriters and graphic artists
* Develop innovative and creative videos to pass the message of our products and technologies.
* Upgrade site by updating content, monitoring performance and results; identifying and evaluating improvement options; introducing new technology; maintaining links..
* Provide information by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data.
* Support overall marketing projects
* Solid understanding of and passion for marketing concepts, web design, analytics and graphic design
* Knowledge in spending money on advertisements through social networks. Deep expertise in targeting demographics to have the highest ROI.
* Strong understanding of interaction design and usability best practices; Background in HTML, Joomla, Google Analytics, Photoshop and/or Dreamweaver, a plus
* Copywriting skills, with ability to self-edit for grammar and spelling
* A get-it-done attitude that motivates you to adapt quickly to changing priorities, and manage multiple projects in an agile environment.
* Able to work full time with the team at company offices.
At least 4 years experience and a bachelor s degree in marketing, design, communications, information