Digital Marketing Manager (Waltham, MA)
MD Connect is a digital marketing agency for physician practices, hospitals, clinical trial recruitment, and medical device manufacturers. Our company markets to consumers on behalf of the health and medical industry. Our core services cover digital media buying, website development, conversion optimization, and ROI tracking software. MD Connect was recently named to INC Magazine's list of 5,000 fastest growing US companies (We're ranked #1813 nationally), and we are ranked top 100 fastest growing companies in Massachusetts.
We'd like to hear from PPC experts who know how to get the most out of budgets, take client service seriously, and perform digital advertising as an art and a science. If you are a passionate PPC-er, and Google AdWords expert, let's talk!
We are hiring a Digital Marketing Manager to join our growing team, and our growing client base. Our ideal candidate will have 3+ years' experience in paid search marketing (PPC), Google Analytics, Facebook Ads, and other digital marketing tactics. You must have a passion for digital advertising as a channel to find customers, and drive measured results for clients!
There will be opportunities for project ownership, budget ownership, client management, creativity, and contribution of ideas as the candidate grows with the Company. We need a PPC Expert who can maintain and help optimize existing client campaigns, as well as build new campaigns. Offices are in Waltham, MA - casual work environment, with tremendous room for advancement.
To start, this position will be a contracted 40 hours a week, with the opportunity for salaried, plus benefits, full time after 90 days.
Required Background & Required Skills:
- Bachelor s Degree (preferably in Business or Marketing)
- 3-4 years of digital media management required Google Adwords expertise required
- Agency experience strongly preferred, with a focus on managing multiple clients
- Google Adwords Certified with 6 months of hire, or currently certified
- Strong analytical skills with performance-based marketing mindset
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to set, monitor, and improve key online marketing performance metrics
- Minimum of 3 year with paid search / bid-based online marketing platforms
- Experience managing Facebook ad campaigns is strongly preferred
- Experience with Google Analytics and/or other tracking, analytics, is required
- Experience with direct digital buys is preferred
- Knowledge of cost per acquisition marketing, and KPIs associated with performance based advertising required.
- Experience with content management platforms strongly preferred, Wordpress, big plus
- Ability to manage numerous PPC campaigns and reporting deadlines simultaneously
- Basic HTML knowledge preferred, knowledge of Photoshop preferred
- Excellent skills soft skills: communication, poised, self-directed, team oriented, thirst for knowledge, client first attitude required
- Microsoft Office proficiency, with exceptional Excel skills strongly preferred
- A genuine interest in online marketing and a desire to continue learning associated skills within digital advertising
Highly competitive compensation package to include:
- Very competitive salary
- Generous bonus incentives
- 401K contribution
- Profit share
- Health care & dental care
- Free parking (take up two spaces if you like!)
- Work from home flexibility.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin.
Your Right to Work In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.Company DescriptionMD Connect is a digital marketing agency for physician practices, hospitals, clinical trial recruitment, and medical device manufacturers. Our company markets to consumers on behalf of the health and medical industry. Our core services cover digital media buying, website development, hosting, conversion optimization, and ROI tracking software.
MD Connect has made the Inc. 5000 list for the fifth year in the row only 7% of companies who make the list have managed to accomplish this feat. We were also recognized as the 98th fastest-growing business in the state of Massachusetts.