SquareTrade is looking for a Digital Marketing Manager who will be responsible for driving growth for the direct-to-consumer team. This role will leverage database marketing, digital channels, and data analysis to drive new customer growth, increase LTV, drive up-sell, and cross-sell and retain customers. You’ll work closely with our Sr. Director Marketing, VP Creative, Product and Marketing teams.
The ideal candidate will be a great problem-solver, enjoy taking initiative, driving value at every turn, juggle work on multiple projects independently, ability to be extremely detail-oriented and eager to learn new subject matter.
- Manage the instrumentation and execution of life-cycle management via email and other digital channels. Be an expert in segmentation and email strategy for retention.
- Develop messaging and distribution strategies that reach and resonate with SquareTrade’s audience
- Create strategy for identifying, testing and evaluating new online marketing channels and tactics.
- Leverage data from multiple sources (website, campaigns, advertising, channel performance) to develop insights and execute projects to drive growth
- Create and execute a clearly defined marketing strategy that aligns with SquareTrade’s product and business objectives
- Design and own a comprehensive digital customer acquisition strategy that leads to retention and long-term value
- Be an expert at paid social, SEO/SEM, social, and mobile growth strategies and confidently manage & optimize all execution tools
- Have experience with digital content distribution, and tactics to maximize qualified traffic
- Actively identify and investigate innovative, high-potential channels to test and incorporate into the broader acquisition plan
- Collaborate closely with product and development teams in aligning all digital marketing and communication efforts with product & segmentation roadmap.
- Develop and maintain key performance metric reports that track performance and efficiency of marketing efforts
- Use analytical and modeling skills to understand channel economics and optimize marketing activities
- 3-5+ years of experience with track record of increasing responsibility
- 2+ years experience directly managing and optimizing email and other digital channels.
- Track record of owning quantified KPI targets and running campaigns to increase success rates
- Excellent time management and attention to detail
- SQL knowledge a must and a master at Microsoft excel
- Expertise in marketing automation, knowledge of Mixpanel and Optimizely
SOME OF THE BENEFITS OF WORKING @ SQUARETRADE INCLUDE:
- Not feeling stuck! This team has exposure to many different parts of the business, making transitioning easy...we work on developing careers based on what people enjoy!
- Competitive salaries, benefits (medical, dental, vision), unlimited PTO, full 401k matching
- Respect for your work-life balance
- Free lunch and breakfast and unlimited snacks and drinks
- A paid volunteer day to give back to the community
- Discounted Gym memberships
- Company activities (from happy hours, winery trips, and picnics in the park to running a 5k)