GiorgioMilano is a design focused watch company who is looking to grow and find candidates to grow with us. We are seeking qualified candidates who can manage and bring new ideas to selling to consumers via web and social media. You will be responsible for managing web and social media design, marketing initiatives, and management. We are looking for candidates who are knowledgeable and experienced in social media marketing and e-commerce.
We design, import and distribute our own watches and jewelry. Our business model is primarily B2B but we are looking to complement our existing sales channels by implementing an aggressive B2C growth strategy. For a better insight on our product you can visit our websites at giorgiomilano.com
As an ecommerce social media marketing specialist, you will be expected to flex your creative, technical, and analytical skills to implement and manage our direct to consumer sales channel, build up our social media presence, promote brand awareness, and identify growth opportunities.
The ideal candidate will be able to work at the strategic level (generate bold and innovative ideas) and at the tactical level (run campaigns, manage email lists, sales channel integration).
- Work with the development team to deploy B2C sales channel and perform social media integration
- Implement social media growth strategy to build up social media presence
- Drive traffic from multiple channels, including free and paid search, email marketing, affiliate marketing, social networking
- Invent and execute initiatives that improve customer engagement and customer experience
- Write, design, and deliver high quality content for the ecommerce sales channel and across social media platforms
- Manage our amazon account
- 2+ years of experience in e-commerce direct to consumer sales
- 2+ years of experience in social media marketing, preferably for an e-commerce-based business
- Stellar problem solving and issue resolution skills with the ability to work effectively in a deadline-driven work environment, where multitasking while maintaining quality and attention to detail are the norm
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills including the ability to use customer research and metrics to back up intuition and assess the efficacy of marketing programs
- High bias for taking end-to-end ownership of responsibilities, flexibility and exceptional communication skills
- Aptitude for organization and the ability to prioritize and deliver results in a fast-paced environment
- Advanced level knowledge of all aspects of email marketing
- Advanced level knowledge of Google AdWords and Google Analytics
- Strong creative and design skills, knowledge of Photoshop/Illustrator
- Photo editing
- Advanced level knowledge of e-commerce platforms
- Familiarity with SEO/SEM best practices
- Expert level knowledge of all aspects of the Facebook, Instagram
- Familiarity with WordPress, HTML, and CSS
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, (Spanish speaking a plus but not required)
Deeply inspired by a storied history of Italian watchmaking, Giorgio Milano has been producing watches of a tremendously high quality since 1994. Giorgio Milano is one of the first brands able to deliver watches with legendary Italian design with Japanese movements motifs at a price the average consumer can afford.