Digital Sales Planner
What part will you play?
As Digital Sales Planner you will be responsible for managing the day-to-day partner relationships and sales ops processes. You will play a key part in building proposals, executing, stewarding, and optimizing campaign health. You will be a member of a highly motivated Digital team where account relationship building and customer satisfaction are keys to a successful candidate. Duties will also include analysis of inventory, revenue, and pricing. This role is based in New York.
What will you be doing?
- Team up with Account Executives to understand agency/client goals and objectives and brainstorm solutions
- Liaison between sales, ad ops and external partners
- Create and modify sales proposals for TVE/DTV Now and STB VOD products that meet customer needs and maximize revenue for AT&T
- Generate planning costs for assigned advertising agencies
- Handle client services and ensure all digital campaigns get live, including collection of assets and work with Ad Ops to ensure campaigns go live as expected
- Communicate campaign highlights and/or red flags to AE to enable resolution with client
- Monitor campaign to ensure delivery (running internal and 3rd party reporting) - assist with billing
- Ensure post-campaign research studies are properly coordinated, where applicable
- Deliver campaign recap to AEs and/or clients summarizing performance
- Coordinate with Account Executives on development of renewal strategies based on client/program insights
- Partner with internal and external partners to execute all aspects of campaigns
- Execute/Monitor targeting, implementation, trafficking, delivery, troubleshooting, reporting, inventory optimization, and billing process.
What do we require from you?
- 3-4 years of experience in Digital ad platforms for Ad Agency, Publisher, Network, or Ad Tech Vendor.
- Experience with digital ad serving systems, such as DFP and FreeWheel.
- Experience with front-end sales systems, such as DMD, Salesforce, Operative.One etc.
- Experience with publisher tools, such as Yieldex, is a plus.
- Experience with Digital Data Aggregators, such as Staq or Ad-Juster tools, is a plus.
- Comfort with ambiguity and a self-starter with an aptitude for defining new processes.
- Natural ability to tell a compelling story using data-driven insights as a foundation.
- Ad Exchange or Programmatic advertising experience a plus.
- Strong analytical, communication and organizational skills required.
- Must be able to multi-task and prioritize under fast paced environment.
- Must possess a passion to drive the business forward.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel (Pivot tables, vLookups, etc.) a plus.
- Bachelor's degree required.
Job ID 1810462 Date posted 02/27/2018