We are an established brand with a range of resources and customer solutions in the social space. In partnership with The New York Times, our parent company, we offer trusted brands unique solutions, which allow our customers to connect and engage with audiences in new and innovative ways.
HelloSociety offers the opportunity to be part of a dynamic, customer-focused and digitally driven team that is pioneering the social space.
This is what we expect:
Ownership: Outcomes drive success. The Director of Brand Partnerships will need to:
- Own and lead the sales process from inception to fruition – serve as the first and last point of contact for your campaigns
- Be the quarterback: work collaboratively with internal (and external) teams to manage communication, develop proposals, and implement solutions
- Develop relationships - know all key stakeholders at accounts. Take a full-account coverage approach to their business
- Forecast accurately and manage the pipeline for their business
- Deliver weekly reporting showcasing activity: meetings, meaningful discussions, movement on accounts/proposals, proactive submissions, etc
Proactivity: Speed Matters. The Director of Brand Partnerships will need to:
- Proactively send well thought out ideas on a weekly basis to their account list (exact number TBD)
- Showcase a sense of urgency with a proclivity for acting quickly to achieve business results
- Proactively set up client meetings and outings
- Embrace a predictive approach – keep abreast of emerging behaviors and social trends that are changing their client’s business. Anticipate client needs and deliver ideas that make sense.
- Follow-up in a timely manner on discussions, meetings, ideas, etc. with client contacts.
Creativity: Ideas transform our client’s business. The Director of Brand Partnerships will need to:
- Help shape smart ideas based on their intricate knowledge of their client’s business. You have to think big and invent the future of social partnerships
- Look for new and inventive ways to meet and engage clients whilst adding value to your business
- Be curious – develop and attend thought-leadership events to grow industry knowledge, and network for new business
- Identify and help create new products/offerings that are scalable and replicable to take to the marketplace
- Identify gaps and opportunities in the marketplace via competitive analysis, etc.
- 5-7 years of sales experience
- Ability to manage/navigate internal and external communications to achieve desired results
- Great writing skills for proposal development, client outreach, etc
- Exceptional presentation skills
- Ability to develop a business plan and execute
- Organization and account management