Mudd Advertising's™ Mission
We are committed to helping our clients, co-workers, and communities succeed.
We pledge to exceed expectations by creatively developing and delivering results-oriented advertising and marketing strategies through innovation, integrity, hard work, and a passion for quality customer service.
Loyalty, passion and team work
The Director of Digital Marketing is responsible for developing, coordinating and implementing all digital marketing strategies and responsible for growing our digital services and revenue.
- Lead SEO, SEM and Digital Strategist teams; coordinate workflow and responsibilities
- Ensure team completes work to appropriate standards and deadlines
- Provide training and digital product overviews for sales and support teams
- Disseminate information and apply new learnings appropriately throughout the digital teams.
- Lead integrated digital marketing, SEO/SEM, social media and display advertising campaigns
- Work with sales managers to identify new sales opportunities
- Develop and maintain key performance metric reports that track performance and efficiency of marketing efforts
- Lead the development of digital strategies addressing client objectives
- Report performance of all digital marketing campaigns
- Identify market needs within our chosen verticals and develop actionable and marketable digital solutions.
- Monitor trends to keep Mudd Advertising at the forefront of digital marketing.
- Provide expertise with SEO/SEM, paid social and mobile growth strategies
Keys to Success
- Highly organized with a focus on processes
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- 5+ years of digital marketing experience
- Experience leading and managing SEO and SEM
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (Google analytics)
- Experience with Adword campaigns
- Experience managing online/digital marketing and social campaigns, as well as digital content and web development