Long Roofing, an established, professional home services company in the Washington, DC area with a legacy started in 1945, seeks a Director to lead strategic marketing and serve as a member of the organization s senior leadership team.
The Director will be joining LONG at a pivotal moment as it prepares to expand into new markets and grow its service offerings. The Director will work across the organization to plan and implement marketing and to formalize its corporate social responsibility (CSR) program. The position reports directly to the President and will work closely with members of the leadership team.
Core Areas of Responsibility:
- Establish detailed marketing plans to drive year-over-year increases in brand awareness and perception, and qualified leads, including a $10 million annual marketing budget.
- Optimize and execute marketing strategy for lead generation across various channels, including TV, radio, Internet SEO, PPC, direct mail, events, job site marketing efforts, call center, database mining, and CMS system.
- Manage internal staff and external suppliers to implement marketing programs.
- Develop and manage research plans to quantify market opportunities, conduct message testing, and measure campaign effectiveness.
- Establish key performance indicators (KPIs) and benchmarks for marketing programs.
- Support and collaborate with heads of sales, operations, and telemarketing in developing integrated programs.
- Oversee and manage online reputation and social media platforms.
- Oversee web/digital properties to maximize SEO, content marketing, and customer experience.
- Implement and optimize customer referral/loyalty programs.
- 7-10 years progressive leadership experience in marketing
- Ability to coordinate, plan, manage, and oversee all aspects of a company s marketing plan
- Proven experience managing internal staff and external suppliers.
- Bachelor s Degree in business, marketing, communications, or a related concentration.
- Strong critical thinking, using testing, data, and analytics to inform decisions.
- Strong knowledge and comprehension of a variety of digital platforms, including SEO, social media, SEM, etc.
- Familiarity with MarTech tools/apps (e.g., social media management, marketing automation, analytics, CRM)
- Familiarity with media planning (digital and traditional/offline)
- Versatility and a willingness to work within changing priorities
- Strong ability to multi-task, work under pressure and meet deadlines
Beyond the security of joining an established organization, this position also includes the following benefits:
- Competitive compensation plan
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance available
- Company paid life insurance policy
- 401(k) retirement savings plan
- Paid vacation and holidays
Apply today and learn about your successful future as a team member of Long Roofing. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers all qualified applicants regardless of race, gender, color, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status or other classification protected by law.Company DescriptionHome Improvement Retailer