Who Are We?
Grapeshot is a global privately-owned keyword data provider that provides data to help brands, agencies, trading desks and publishers navigate advertising choice. Grapeshot builds connections for clients and partners using our page crawling algorithm, providing audience and keyword targeting and analytics solutions in open and private programmatic environments. Grapeshot’s core technology and product suite offers a fully customizable, transparent and scalable solution, giving our clients simple, integrated control over brand safe targeting. Grapeshot is integrated with all major programmatic trading marketplaces including AppNexus, MediaMath, Turn, The Trade Desk, AdForm, iPinYou and AOL. Grapeshot receives over 3M QPS, 3T classifications per month, recognizing 100+ languages and deploying standard segments in 30+ languages. Grapeshot has offices in Cambridge, London, New York, Chicago, San Francisco, Singapore and Sydney.
● Work with the VP, Platform Partnerships on sales strategy, growth plans and revenue-
● Manage and convert Inside Sales leads, OpenAPI prospects and Datashot deals
● Attend industry events, establishing relationships and networking with potential partners
● Identify and execute recognizable revenue-generating deals towards team revenue goals
● Maintain Platform Partnerships salesforce correspondence
● Troubleshoot client technical requests with the help of SysAdmin, TechOps, Dev
● Train new users on API/UI when applicable
● Introduce, train, and communicate new functionality and updates
● Maintain visibility to stakeholders in the Grapeshot Integrations function by making regular
project status updates to any internal or external docs or systems pertinent to integrations
(Trello, Salesforce, etc.)
● Create and maintain integration documentation for internal and external stakeholders, work
with marketing to make these materials available
● Scope and ensure the execution of internal and external (partner or end user) usage
processes with the Techops team.
● Quality assure the Integration output and maintain consistent checks and balances to
guarantee client satisfaction
● Educate Account Management on deal terms, KPIs and all pertinent info needed to
successfully service clients