### Position Information
Under the supervision of the Director of Equal Employment and Affirmative Action, the EEO Generalist and Diversity Coordinator is responsible for a range of administrative duties in support of the Equal Employment and Affirmative Action function. This position is also responsible for the development of diversity and inclusion related initiatives, programs, and workshops including the creation and maintenance of diversity education materials. The EEO Generalist and Diversity Coordinator plays a key role in the development, planning, promotion, implementation and evaluation of diversity programming.
#### Education Requirements
Bachelor's degree in related area and/or equivalent experience/training.
Minimum of 2 years of related experience.
### Minimum Requirements
Has working knowledge of equal employment opportunity and affirmative action programs.
Has working knowledge of coordinating programs, events or workshops.
Has working knowledge of Diversity and Inclusion philosophies, methodologies and competencies.
Possesses project management and decision-making skills.
### Preferred Qualifications
Has working knowledge of organizational policies and procedures; knowledge of functional area and understands how work may impact other areas.
Possesses skills to gather, organize and perform analysis on equal employment opportunity affirmative action programs and initiatives.
Possesses analytical skills to conduct analysis and develop recommendations, demonstrating organization and problem-solving skills.
### Additional Information
In the Heart of Inland Southern California, UC Riverside is located on nearly 1,200 acres near Box Springs Mountain in Southern California; the park-like campus provides convenient access to the vibrant and growing Inland region. The campus is a living laboratory for the exploration of issues critical to growing communities'air, water, energy, transportation, politics, the arts, history and culture. UCR gives every student, faculty and staff member the resources to explore, engage, imagine and excel.
UC Riverside is recognized as one of the most ethnically diverse research universities in the country boasting several key rankings of which we are extremely proud.
* Washington Monthly (August 2016) ranked UC Riverside 12th in the nation in its annual University and College Survey.
* Education Trust placed UC Riverside 9th in the nation for closing the graduation gap between black and white students by 1.7 percentage points.
* In QS World University Rankings 2016/2017, UC Riverside's Department of Philosophy is #1 in the world for the frequency with which published papers are cited by other philosophers.
* U.S. News and World Report Survey (September 2016) ranked UC Riverside 118th overall; earns \"Great Schools, Great Prices.\"
* Shanghai Jiao Tong University (August 2016) Academic Ranking of World Universities ranked UC Riverside among the top 151 to 200 institutions. This survey bills itself as \"the most trustworthy precursor of global rankings of the world's top 500 universities.\"
* U.S. News and World Report's Best Graduate Schools (2016) including:
* Graduate School of Education - 62nd among ranked schools
* Bourns College of Engineering - 71st among ranked schools
The University of California is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer with a strong institutional commitment to the achievement of excellence and diversity among its faculty and staff. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
For information about our generous employee benefits package, visit: Employee Benefits Overview
*Job Number:* 201#######43
*Full/Part Time:* Full Time
*Schedule:* 8AM - 5PM
*Salary:* Commensurate with Experience