As the Email Marketing Automation Specialist of the Marketing team, you will be responsible for the execution of all marketing emails and setting up automated email campaigns utilizing our Marketing Automation platform. This role is focused on managing our email production process, establishing more customized and personalized messaging to customers, significantly enhancing our use of triggered and automated messaging, and maximizing the capabilities of our Marketing Automation provider and other email marketing tools.
- Leverage the marketing automation system to create, setup, and execute marketing campaigns designed to (i) nurture leads through the customer journey and (ii) reactivate and engage existing customers to increase repeat purchases
- Act as the company s thought-leader and content expert with regard to email and the marketing automation platform, including management of vendor relationship(s)
- HTML production of emails working in collaboration with Creative, Content, and Marketing teams
- Development, execution, and analysis of email A/B testing to maximize program ROI
- Implementation of enhanced segmentation and personalization in email programs
- Establish KPIs and configure standard reports to measure campaign results. Routinely analyze and report on performance metrics and recommend methods to drive increased conversions, reduce opt-outs, etc.
- Rigorous adherence to email list hygiene and deliverability best practices to ensure improved data quality
- Bachelors Degree in Marketing, Communications, or Equivalent experience
- 1-3 years experience with email and marketing automation campaign execution experience with highly-segmented automated campaigns as well as one-time blasts is essential
- Expertise with Net-Results Marketing Automation or other automation tools such as Marketo, Salesforce Pardot, HubSpot, Oracle Eloqua, Act-On, etc. including campaign building, content management and automated campaign management
- Built automated triggered email campaigns from start to finish within a marketing automation system such as Net-Results Marketing Automation
- Solid HTML, CSS, image editing and mobile optimization skills with a demonstrated understanding of coding for emails
- Basic SQL skills, with an ability to utilize SQL to pull data segments for email campaigns
- Experience/familiarity with digital marketing, Google Analytics, and email deliverability tools such as ReturnPath
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office suite Excel, PowerPoint, Word
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment where strategies or campaigns can quickly shift as business needs warrant
- Must be extremely organized, detail oriented and have strong analytical and communication skills
- Ability to multi-task and collaborate with cross-functional teams
Our philosophy for success is simple; hire talented people then provide training, support systems and motivation so you will thrive. Long established and deeply experienced in cruise travel, American Cruise Lines has been honored with multiple awards.