The Job Window is looking for an enthusiastic, talented individual to join our client s growing team. Our client offers a unique work environment where their team plays a dynamic and active role. Build a career with our client and experience a difference!
The Entry Level Event & Accounts Coordinator will be responsible for helping to plan, organize and execute events to establish and maintain partner relationships, to work closely with enterprise accounts, and other responsibilities as needed.
Marketing responsibilities may include the following (other duties may be assigned):
- Assist in planning and organizing direct sales campaigns and corporate sales events by arranging event meeting spaces and other amenities as required for each event.
- Assist in managing corporate event materials, collateral, and reaching event sales targets.
- Facilitate set-up and breakdown of event space/kiosk
- Network directly with active and potential corporate partners to establish and maintain partner relationships and cultivate new partner leads.
- Build a viable customer base for corporate partners by encouraging event participation, providing excellent service, and enthusiastically closing customers on sales of featured/advertised products and services.
- Work with client accounts to address event development needs or account issues.
- Travel to corporate event locations with event materials will be required.
- Management of on-site event success including sales and consumer perception tracking will be required.