Cogswell College is seeking an Environment Artist Instructor in the Game Design & Development Program. The program consists of Game Design Art (GDA) & Game Design Engineering (GDE) majors.
- Master s Degree in Related Field OR Bachelor s Degree with equivalent experience. Bachelor s degree is only acceptable with game industry experience.
- BFA or equivalent job experience
- Shipped at least 3 titles as an environment artist
- Passionate and/or experienced instructor
- Strong working knowledge of Maya, Photoshop, ZBrush, and Substance Painter
- Experience with Unreal/Unity Engine.
- Knowledge and/or experience with PBR (physically based rendering)
Please apply online atCompany DescriptionCogswell College is a 130 year old, accredited institution of higher education located in the heart of the Silicon Valley.
Cogswell's faculty members, most of whom have strong industry experience and connections, work to provide the finest possible academic programs that encourage creativity and exploration. The administrative staff is committed to creating the best possible learning environment while Cogswell alumni provide assistance through internships, jobs, workshops and other bridges to industry.
These dedicated people work together within a learning environment that is small, specialized, personal, technologically advanced, and affordable. Students don't get lost at Cogswell College.
Be part of Cogswell- Create the Extraordinary!