External Relations & Strategy - Global Public Affairs, Marketing Director
Firm Overview: Blackstone is one of the world s leading investment firms. We seek to create positive economic impact and long-term value for our investors, the companies we invest in, and the communities in which we work. We do this by using extraordinary people and flexible capital to help companies solve problems. Our asset management businesses, with over $430 billion in assets under management, include investment vehicles focused on private equity, real estate, public debt and equity, non-investment grade credit, real assets and secondary funds, all on a global basis. Further information is available at www.blackstone.com. Follow Blackstone on Twitter @Blackstone.
Business Unit: External Relations & Strategy
Job Title: Global Public Affairs, Marketing Director
Job Description: The Marketing team at Blackstone is a nimble group that oversees a dynamic communications strategy focused on strengthening the Blackstone brand and supporting our business groups. We re looking for a smart, entrepreneurial marketing professional to help expand the firm s efforts, including strategy, content creation, distribution and measurement.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Help execute the firm s marketing strategy by implementing our editorial calendar to publish content across our various platforms and channels.
- Work across the firm to oversee the production of marketing content (such as articles, videos, podcasts and infographics)
- Manage complex multi-channel digital marketing campaigns to ensure production is completed on time and on budget
- Brainstorm smart and creative ways to bring our brand to life through stories and thought leadership, with an eye towards human language and good design
- Help with the distribution of content with a focus on e-mail marketing, Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram and internal communications
- Distill measurement and analytics into actionable opportunities for improvement
- Help the firm expand its marketing efforts through new channels, strategies or content formats
- Background in digital marketing or digital media
- Experience with content marketing, video and/or podcast production with strong writing and editing skills
- Passion for understanding and communicating nuanced financial topics
- Demonstrated creative sensibilities with an attention to design and detail
- Self-starter, team-oriented, organized, motivated with a good sense of humor
- Design skills are a plus
Requirements: Applicants must meet the following criteria:
- 5-7 years of relevant experience
- Resume must be in PDF Format
Application Instructions: Complete the Blackstone On-Line application for the External Relations & Strategy - Global Public Affairs, Marketing Director\" position through the following link:
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, sexual orientation, national origin or any other category protected by law.