Zenreach was created to solve one of the most important problems in the modern economy the majority of our time is being spent online, yet over 90% of purchasing still happens offline and there is no link between the two systems. Brick-and-mortar merchants are working decades behind their online counterparts without essential data and tools. We created Zenreach to give them the same level of technology and transparency that anyone operating online has come to expect.Zenreach is backed by leading investors with decades of experience in building enterprise hardware and software. Interested in closing the loop between the online and offline worlds? Join us!
Zenreach seeks a creative, analytical and driven Head of Marketing to own end-to-end marketing strategy and execution to accelerate company growth. As Head of Marketing, you will lead marketing initiatives across the company and be responsible for critical functions like product/vertical marketing, demand generation, customer and channel marketing, corporate branding, partner marketing, content marketing, communications and public relations. You will partner closely with Sales to drive revenue, meet growth targets, identify new pipeline expansion opportunities, increase our average selling price, reduce churn, grow up-market and expand globally. You will manage the demand generation process, working closely with Sales and Business Development to deliver measurable results that drive company growth. As the marketing leader in an company that provides a marketing and customer engagement platform for brick-and-mortar merchants and global brands, you will participate actively in shaping the company s technology and product roadmap.
This critical role requires a world-class leader who thrives in a fast-paced and customer-focused environment. We are looking for a hands-on leader who enjoys rolling up your sleeves to get things done. You must have deep experience in digital and B2B SaaS marketing. This is a unique opportunity to put your stamp on a market-leading and rapidly growing company. You must enjoy working with smart, high-energy people in a high-velocity, fun and team-based environment.
- Drive marketing strategy and vision, including deployment of all marketing campaigns across all regions and verticals.
- Actively participate as a member of Zenreach's leadership team to define company strategy and align marketing strategy to it.
- Maintain a strong understanding of industry trends, the competitive landscape and customer behaviors
- Partner with product teams to identify enhancements and features that will drive incremental value for customers.
- Articulate the projected and actual ROI of marketing activities
- Create and institutionalize best-practice processes for demand generation, with a clear focus on tracking, measuring and communicating performance while leveraging the Salesforce ecosystem
- Build, maintain and optimize digital campaigns and capabilities extending across SEO, SEM & other digital channels
- Hone Zenreach's positioning, messaging and branding to effectively tell our story across industry verticals and geographies.
- Build out the product marketing function to ensure Zenreach's value is communicated clearly to existing customers and to best position entry into new markets and verticals
- Establish and communicate B2C marketing best practices for our rapidly growing merchant base, leveraging the Zenreach platform
- Oversee creation and execution of all marketing campaigns and events.
- Develop a Zenreach corporate communications strategy
- Become a primary spokesperson for the Zenreach brand and cultivate other storytellers across the team
- Build a marketing organization of experts
- 7-10+ years of experience in a marketing role in a software/technology organization, with 5+ years in marketing leadership across multiple disciplines
- Experience working with SMBs and mid-market customers preferred.
- Advanced knowledge of best practices in global B2B demand generation, B2B SaaS marketing, and digital marketing.
- Successful track record in a high-growth, early-stage company
- World-class analytical skills and passion for analyzing products, competitors, and market dynamics.
- Proactive self-starter, highly detail oriented.
- Tremendous energy, drive and creativityInspirational people leader with ability to develop and nurture talent in the organization
- Bachelor s Degree in Marketing, Business, or a related technical field preferred. MBA or other graduate degree a plus.
Excellent and comprehensive health plans (medical (including HSA/FSA and free access to One Medical), dental, vision, 401K)Flexible Vacation PolicyFully stocked kitchen with healthy (and unhealthy) snacks and beveragesCatered dinners during weeknights if you so chooseEnhanced Paternity/Maternity ProgramsAccess to onsite gym with views of the Golden Gate BridgeOrganized volunteer events to give back to our communityOff-sites, events and happy hours
Zenreach is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics or any other basis forbidden under federal, provincial, or local law.Zenreach is an E-Verify participant