Please, no agencies or remote applicants. We require a fantastic person in our Gardena, CA office.
Are you looking to have an impact, work in a dynamic environment with the goal of driving growth for an exciting natural beauty business?
We are looking for a driven, creative and highly organized SEM/PPC Specialist to be an integral part of our team. You will be a key member of the team responsible for creating, analyzing, measuring and optimizing online marketing programs for multiple sites and marketplaces.
Here's what you'll do:
- Monitoring and optimizing several hundred actively managed campaigns
- Design, manage and implement Internet marketing programs including paid search marketing and remarketing
- Analyze and report program performance; provide recommendations and results for improvement on a weekly, monthly, and quarterly basis
- Manage day-to-day company relationships written reports and conference calls
Here's what you'll bring to the table:
- 2+ years of managing PPC campaigns
- Deep interest and knowledge of SEM and business analytics
- Proficiency of all Microsoft Office products, including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Knowledge of PPC marketing, specifically Google AdWords, and Google Analytics
- Knowledge of PPC marketing on Amazon and Facebook a plus but not required
- Strong business acumen and judgement
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal) - effective, thorough and concise
- Strong interpersonal skills; ability to work in a complex culture, serving disparate needs
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to adapt to evolving responsibilities; open to new learning opportunities
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment
- Self-driven to achieve goals; high energy level is essential, strong, dedicated work ethic
- Independent and task oriented
Job Type: Full-time
- Gardena, CA 90248
- PPC: 2 years
- SEM: 2 years
Company DescriptionThis position is located at our Gardena,CA office. We are a rapidly growing company in the natural beauty space.