Who Are We?
Grapeshot is a global privately-owned keyword data provider that provides data to help brands,
agencies, trading desks and publishers navigate advertising choice. Grapeshot builds connections for
clients and partners using our page crawling algorithm, providing audience and keyword targeting and
analytics solutions in open and private programmatic environments. Grapeshot’s core technology and
product suite offers a fully customizable, transparent and scalable solution, giving our clients simple,
integrated control over brand safe targeting. Grapeshot is integrated with all major programmatic
trading marketplaces including AppNexus, MediaMath, Turn, The Trade Desk, AdForm, iPinYou and
AOL. Grapeshot receives over 4M QPS, 3T classifications per month, recognizing 100+ languages
and deploying standard segments in 30+ languages. Grapeshot has offices in Cambridge, London,
New York, Chicago, San Francisco, Singapore and Sydney.
- Working for the Integrations Director, project managing integration projects of Grapeshot’s technology into the workflow of new partners, platforms and publishers.
- Maximise the throughput and efficiency of the Solutions team, according to priorities set by the business.
- Maintaining visibility to stakeholders (regular project status updates to customers, to internal teams or systems).
- Assisting in the scoping of integration projects (with Sales Engineers, members of the BD team).
- Creating and maintaining integration education and documentation for internal and external stakeholders.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- Detailed knowledge and understanding of buy side and sell side of the Programmatic and online advertising technology sector;4-5 years ad tech experience preferred)
- Project Management skills; 2-3 years project management experience preferred
- Presentation skills; exemplary verbal and written communication skills
- Multi-tasking and ownership of many high priority projects and tasks
- Project management tools, Salesforce, Slack