Luxury Retreats, now a part of the Airbnb family, is a leading luxury vacation rental company. Our team of 200+ experts market a global portfolio of over 4,000 unique properties to a broad and deep network of affluent travelers. With over 18 years of experience, we are passionate about all things travel and hospitality.
In this role, the Head of Luxury Home Specialists will use rare blend of hands-on and numbers-oriented leadership to define, implement and deliver a solid operational strategy for Lux Home Specialist team. The Head of Luxury Home Specialist leadership will be essential to driving unshakable customer loyalty while consistently meeting revenue objectives.
* Build Lux' one-of-a-kind assisted Home booking process and the operations to support that experience;
* Grow the Lux Host Specialist team from 3 to 40 over the first year
* Provide high-level leadership and guidance for the Host Specialist teams;
* Implement operational strategies to increase efficiency of the entire Home booking process, from the client's first contact to time of booking;
* Work closely with Marketing in the development and implementation of innovative client loyalty programs in order to drive repeat business;
* Manage the overall booking pipeline and ensure accuracy of forecasting;
* Ensure that the Lux Home Team continually and consistently strives to attain and surpass objectives;
* Manage team compensation to align with business strategies;
* Develop metrics and tracking systems to measure performance and provide recommendations;
* Generate and provide timely and detailed performance reports;
* Ensure employees can continually demonstrate competitive product knowledge and expertise; Motivate, coach and demonstrate solid and reliable leadership skills for the team.
The Head of Luxury Home Specialists is a strategic thinker with an ability to develop short, medium, and long-term client growth strategy grounded in data and insights. He/she is a forward thinker on enhancing the client experience in the digital and physical environments and displays a solid understanding of each of the functional organizations required to execute the growth strategy. This leader has a track record of embodying extraordinary instincts from great analytical skills, strategic and tactical prioritization, revenue management, selling strategies, all while providing his team with a clear vision of the critical mission in multiple markets through multiple organizational disciplines. His/her leadership has provided untold organizational improvements, revenue gains in numerous operational revenue centers all attributable to a healthy culture of accountability. He/she is an innovation agent with an entrepreneurial spirit.
Experiences and Competencies
* Bachelor's degree in Commerce, Management or Marketing;
* 5+ years consulting background or experience in a very analytical business environment
* 3+ years of relevant business and sales management experience;
* Very strong product/user experience culture;
* Proven track record at developing sales plans and strategies;
* Strong capabilities in training and leading a customer facing team;
* A track record in building world-class client loyalty programs;
* Prior experience in a B2C sales environment;
* Solid experience with Salesforce or similar web-based sales technologies;
* High level experience and involvement in operational and team structure;
* Resilient problem-solving skills;
* Strong communication skills and natural ability to motivate a team;
* Exceptional hands-on business and numbers-oriented leadership;
* Hands-on roll up your sleeves\" mindset, with a strong personality and ability to be a driver and change agent in an organization;
* Entrepreneurial, with a proven track record either transformational or high-growth environments.