Crobo (part of the Covus Group) is a rapidly growing ad tech company in the mobile advertising space. Crobo has delivered millions of installs every month for leading mobile advertisers around the globe such as Uber, EA, Zynga, Tokopedia, Netmarble and Ticket Master. Crobo boosts a supply side DNA with a proprietary and highly scalable RTB technology that is currently serving over 50 Billion impressions/month on its platform.
The company is international and diverse representing over 30 nationalities operating out of their beautifully designed Berlin HQ with its tech campus attached next to it. The vision is to become the global leader in mobile ad tech. Our primary market is the US where we are now building up our local operations and recruiting for our office in San Francisco.
Ready to embark on this journey with us? Join us as a Manager, Publisher Development in our SF office.
The Publisher Division
Crobo s Publisher Division is focused on acquiring and developing mobile publishers, and works closely with client services to match the right advertising campaigns with the right traffic sources to scale the publisher portfolio.
You re the right person for the role if you can:
- Identify and develop new publisher leads, acquire publishers to our network and develop a strong portfolio of publishers
- Up- and cross selling of our solutions to a select publisher portfolio
- Develop strong relationships and build long term partnerships with your publishers
- Become a product champion for our products and solutions by understanding the Crobo Value Proposition and staying updated on the latest trends.
- Work closely with our HQ in Berlin and be the interface to the US market and travel both to Europe and in the States for trade shows and conferences.
Crobo is the perfect company for you if you want to:
- Embark on a new career path with outstanding learning and development opportunities.
- Be part of one of the most ambitious companies in the successful mobile ad tech scene.
- Work for a team that is an equal opportunities employer; with great diversity among its staff.
- Take on a lot of responsibilities and lead your own projects and work with colleagues in a bottom line driven environment where everybody supports each other.
- Be part of building out our US business in an aspirational and fun team with regular team events.
Sounds interesting? Please use the following link:
We look forward to hearing from you!