As a **Marketing Analytics Associate**, you will collaborate with a multi-disciplinary team of data scientists, engineers, and marketing specialists. You will work on large and complex data sets to understand the behavior of Via s end users, rigorously develop and implement strategies for efficient customer acquisition and retention, and help design and prototype analytical and operational tools that will support Via s growth at scale.
* Constantly generate ideas and hypotheses to initiate and carry out experiments and iterative tests
* Adeptly interpret and utilize mass quantities of proprietary data to generate insights, leverage results to increase acquisition, conversion, and retention at every touch point
* Contribute to creation and implementation of online and offline marketing campaigns
* Collaborate with our product team to optimize virality and engagement
* Improve the user experience by driving new offerings, functionalities and app design
* Independent, enterprising, self-starter who is comfortable taking on a high level of responsibility
* Data-driven, meticulous, and detail-oriented, with a thorough understanding of key growth metrics and statistics
* Good communicator who thrives in a collaborative environment
* Always thinking strategically and creatively about ways to hook customer
* Exceptional academic record
* Prior entrepreneurial experience and/or leadership a plus
Via offers highly competitive compensation packages and benefits, including equity, health insurance, a flexible vacation policy, and relocation assistance.
Via is an equal opportunity employer.