She Leads Media (www.sheleadsmedia.com) is a marketing consulting agency and event production company located in Long Island with a mission to help women entrepreneurs to scale companies and get their voices, thoughts, opinions and stories in to the world in a positive and powerful way.
We are expanding rapidly - from production of multi-city events to working with several new clients to launching new services and creating a co-working space/incubator. We are in need of an incredibly self-sufficient, highly intelligent (both IQ AND EQ) and energetic marketing/event/project manager who is passionate about women entrepreneurs and wants to contribute to their success.
Assist CEO across all areas including but not limited to:
- Event design
- Speaker identification and outreach
- New business development
- Client support
- Sponsorship outreach
- Industry Research
- Website updates
- E-newsletter management
- Event promotion
- Audience development
- Program Management
- Client communication
- Client presentations
- Status updates
- Coordinate weekly calls
- Deploy successful marketing campaigns and own their implementation from ideation to execution.
- Develop, implement and track marketing strategies that drive revenue growth.
- Coordinate with outside vendors and strategic partners
- Plus a variety of ad-hoc projects that may arise as part of our business growth
This position is very fluid and you will have the ability to do as much as you are willing. This is the first full-time position for which She Leads will be hiring, which means that it will evolve and change as the company evolves and changes. I am looking for a self-motivated person that's willing to work hard, learn and grow, as well as bring new ideas, thoughts and perspectives. This is not a passive position. Rather, it is fluid role within a highly entrepreneurial environment that holds great potential. If you're up for it, I'd love to hear from you.
Please submit a note as to why you think you're the perfect fit for this role, along with your resume and any samples of your work or anything creative that you feel gives me a bit of insight into who you are.
Thank you kindly!!
- Passion for women entrepreneurs & small/mid-size businesses
- A pro-active approach and be confident in your ability to learn, grow and lead
- Excellent communication skills - both verbal and written
- Demonstrated experience in Marketing - including Project Management and Event Organization
- Demonstrated experience in Copywriting, Digital Marketing, Social Media, Collaboration tools like Slack, Google Hangouts, Zoom, Dropbox, etc.
- Advanced MS Office skills; Powerpoint, Excel and Word
- Extremely high comfort level with technology and tools and willingness/capacity to learn
- Ability to research and recommend new technology and tools that make work-flow production, efficient and effective
- Knowledge of modern marketing tactics, latest trends and best practices
- Proven project management skills; ability to manage multiple projects and clients at a time
- Ability to work both virtually and in-person when required (for events, client presentations, etc.)
- Experience in identifying target audiences and in creatively devising and executing cross-channel marketing campaigns
- Knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, WebTrends) or willingness to learn
- Ability to develop marketing strategies and effectively communicate recommendations
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking; comfortable working with numbers, making sense of metrics and processing figures with spreadsheets
- Highly creative with ability to think out of box
- Advanced communication, interpersonal and presentation skills, both written and verbal
- Experience working with internal and external teams, vendors included
- Must have a Bachelor's Degree, with coursework or degree in marketing (customer research, digital marketing, social media marketing) or related field
- Comfortable working in a virtual and fast-paced environment
Extra bonus for graphic design skills!