Are you looking for an entry level position that offers the opportunity to make a big difference in a firm? The Job Window has an opportunity for you on behalf of our San Diego area client!
As a Marketing Associate with our client, you will contribute to one of their most important company initiatives: client representation and branding. You will cross train and work with individuals in multiple departments including marketing, sales, business development and customer service to identify and maximize opportunities to increase client market share and maintain a competitive edge in the marketplace for their brands. You will work closely with your marketing team mates to meet client brand exposure and sales goals through daily meeting and executing marketing plans. You will be responsible for organizing marketing initiatives, presenting daily to potential customers and refining the plans through a continual feedback loop. In our client s innovative and progressive environment, you must be comfortable contributing to the overall projects, helping brainstorm ideas, and driving their implementation.
Our client is seeking an adaptable, positive, and passionate team player who is willing to learn all facets of a company in order to ensure success of their projects within the overall mission. You should be comfortable interacting with potential clients and customers, be solution oriented, and have the ability to work with a wide variety of individuals. As this is an entry level, full-time, and permanent position, no direct experience is required. However, familiarity with marketing and sales basics, having a customer-focused attitude, and a desire for leadership will formulate the foundation of a great candidate. This position reports to the Market Manager and is valued member of the overall marketing team.
Responsibilities of the Marketing Associate:
- Travel B2B (Business to business) throughout the San Diego area to enthusiastically engage with prospects and close sales of client products.
- Become well versed in client product knowledge and services provided while maintaining a good working knowledge of the competition.
- Create and conduct sales presentations to customers and clients to expand client base.
- Assist with product launches, test markets and territory identification
- Communicate daily with team members on progress in the campaign and game plan for solutions and continued success