You will be collaborating with our Sales and Marketing teams to produce dynamic proposals, presentations, and other collateral. Your experience will provide value through creating winning proposals including strategy, team collaboration, research, writing, layout, graphic design and process management. Your writing talents will also help us to create content for case studies, proposals, campaigns and a variety of materials that lead to generating more revenue.
What You'll Be Doing...
- Collaborate with the sales and marketing teams to design and edit sales collateral and marketing materials, including (but not limited to) proposals, presentations, and brochures, for prospects and clients
- Use existing sales and marketing materials to create initial proposal, presentation, etc. drafts
- Design and coordinate successful, personalized marketing campaigns for the sales team to generate leads and nurture existing prospects
- Prepare post-campaign reports by collecting and analyzing data on marketing campaigns
- Maintain the company's marketing materials inventory and keep collateral ready for use
- Support RFP response development by coordinating and contributing to responses and managing the process for deadlines
- Keep proposals on track and identify red flags to completion
- Plans conferences and tradeshows by identifying, assembling, and coordinating requirements
- Help to maintain consistent corporate brand throughout communication, marketing materials and events
What We're Looking For...
- Bachelor's degree
- Self-motivated individual with 2-4 years' experience in a business development or marketing capacity
- Experience working in the staffing, recruiting or executive search industry is a plus
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced and high-energy environment and can thinking on their feet to rapidly understand and solve problems
- Masters of efficiency and love of technology to get things done quickly
- Detail-oriented in order to review items for accuracy and appropriateness
- Ability to organize and prioritize numerous tasks and complete them under time constraints
- Experience with traditional digital marketing tools and CRM software, such as Salesforce
- Hustle and persistence
This is a full-time position based in Atlanta, Georgia. We're passionate about our people and our culture, so we make sure the environment is fun, even when things get stressful. Enjoy bottomless coffee, office snacks, casual dress code, Lunch & Learns, quarterly birthday parties, free gym membership and more! You'll also receive health and wellness benefits, life insurance and a generous 401k match!