Do you love marketing, creative and data? If so, we have the job for you! Alight Analytics is seeking a Marketing & Creative Manager to join our team. We are an award-winning, quickly growing marketing analytics firm looking for a talented and passionate individual to grow and expand our brand across the US and Canada. This position is responsible for managing a small marketing team, launching new products, designing all marketing materials including developing and implementing a go-to-market plan, and executing all of the creative aspects of marketing.
The successful applicant will be responsible for directly supporting the business by producing sales and marketing material, coordinating trade shows, executing the creative strategy, and overseeing all social media and website platforms. He or she will adhere to and maintain a consistent company brand standard while continuing to build out our unique position in the marketplace, targeting independent advertising and marketing agencies and large brands.
The Marketing Manager will take responsibility for the promotion of new products and features, assisting with product launches by collaborating with client solutions, operations, platform development, and sales. Developing and executing a variety of marketing and creative strategies are a critical piece of this role.
The Marketing Manager works directly with the Marketing Content Writer and Program Manager and must be an open communicator, maintain an environment that supports teamwork, continuous improvement, and innovation while setting high expectation levels for performance in line with company goals.
The role demands a solid marketing background as well as detailed and well-rounded technical skills. This is a fast-paced role in a dynamic, constantly changing environment. The Marketing Manager needs to have a can-do attitude, embrace change and be goal-oriented.
- Creative Strategy In close coordination with the Content Writer, oversee and implement all creative aspects for marketing including print and web.
- Product Launch Lead product launches in North America. This includes defining and holding to key milestones in close collaboration with Client Solutions, Operations, Platform Development and Sales.
- Sales Support Production of key sales & marketing material including collateral, webinars, whitepapers, and all aspects of the website.
- Marketing Plan - Develop and implement a go-to-market plan, working with all departments to launch new platform products and features, and promote existing products.
- Company Website In close coordination with the Content Manager and our agency partner, oversee and maintain all aspects of the website including implementing design elements and SEO.
- Analytics - Owns and communicates performance of all marketing programs and initiatives, including the website. Builds, maintains and analyzes relevant reporting and dashboards.
- Vendor Relations Manage relationships with marketing vendors such as printers, trade show organizers, media outlets and partner marketing teams.
- Social Media - Management of social media platforms including Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter and Instagram.
- Video Ideal candidate has experience in videography, specifically video editing, and possesses a willingness to grow skill set.
- Branding - Adhere to a consistent company brand standard in all product support and communications.
- Trade Shows Oversee the planning, coordination, and participation in Trade Shows.
- Competitors - Maintains database of competitive presence, updates company on competitive positioning and feature set.
- 5+ years of experience with marketing of highly technical, engineered, and high-end products.
- Experience in the technology or software industry preferred.
- Experience in B2B marketing preferred
- Experience in brand development
- Strong Adobe Suite skills including InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, and Premier
- Experience in CMS and web content (WordPress a plus).
- Excels at operating in a fast-paced, constantly changing environment.
- Strong prioritization, organizational, and time-management skills.
- Successful history of collaboration and teaming with coworkers and external parties.
- Analytical, detail oriented and creative.
- Two Health Plan options through UHC
- Dental Plan option through Delta
- Vision Plan option through Delta
- Term Life/AD&D Insurance options
- Long Term Disability and Short Term Disability
- IRA with 3% company matching
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Dependent Care FSA
- Generous vacation/personal time
- Bonus and merit pay opportunities
- High emphasis on professional growth (books, conferences, courses - you tell us how you want to grow!)
- Monthly lunches, parties/sponsored events
- Casual dress code
- Free Keurig Coffee, Soda, Tea and Beer
- Snacks, fresh fruit
- Monthly chair massages
- Weekly on-site yoga classes
ChannelMix, a Google Approved Technology, offers pre-built connections to many of the 3000+ existing marketing tools and systems, plus can accommodate custom connections to any outliers, Excel files or proprietary systems. Alight does all the heavy lifting, including setting up the connections, building aggregated views, monitoring, data hygiene and ongoing management of the data, a unique service among competitors. Agencies and Brands can access their cleansed, consolidated data using any Business Intelligence tool, such as Tableau Software, BIME, DOMO, Microsoft BI, Qlik and SAS.
Alight Analytics was named a 2017 and 2016 Inc. 5000 winner, 2017 Best Places to Work by Inc. Magazine, 2017 and 2016 Best Place to Work by the Kansas City Business Journal, 2016 Company of the Year Stevie Award Winner, 2016 Awards For Excellence Nominee by the Digital Analytics Association, 2015 Stevie Award Winner, a 2015 Top 50 Google Technology Provider by CIO Review, a 2014 Smart Company to Watch by Thinking Bigger Business, a 2014 Best Place to Work by the Kansas City Business Journal, the 2014 Best Business Analytics Solution Provider by Innovation Enterprise, a 2014 25 Under 25 award winner by Thinking Bigger Business. Alight's Co-Founder, Michelle Jacobs, is a 2015 EY Entrepreneur of the Year and was named one of Ingram's 2014 40 Under Forty honorees.
Alight Analytics is a Google Analytics Certified Partner, a Google Analytics Authorized Premium Reseller, a Google Analytics Technology Partner, a Google Adwords Partner, a MarketLive Integrated Partner, an Amazon Web Services APN Consulting Partner, a Tableau Software Alliance Partner and part of the SAP HANA Startup Program.
For more information visit