Are you a determined, high energy, well organized, roll up your sleeves marketing professional with an advanced understanding of what it takes to motivate a consumer to buy a product or service that suits their need? If so, our company may be a great fit for you!
We are a global market leader in our field. We are looking for a self-starting Marketing Manager to design and oversee promotional and educational events to educate our clients and prospects about our products and services. Our ideal candidate has a positive attitude, a tireless work ethic and an insatiable appetite for growth.
- Coordinate product driven educational events with our network of businesses
- Coordinate design and frequency, objectives and measurement of direct mail and advertising campaigns and all promotional activities with our network of businesses to drive brand awareness, product awareness and sales growth
- Identify weaknesses in existing marketing campaigns and develop pragmatic solutions within budgetary constraints
- Help design, build, and execute a social media advertising campaign including continuous measurement of results
- Manage marketing team
- Handle ACERP and AGD certification
- Communicate with the CEO, senior management, and sales manager, regarding marketing initiatives and project metrics, as well as to brainstorm fresh strategies for growth
- Some travel may be required from time to time
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Bachelor s Degree in Marketing, Business Administration, Communications, or related field (MBA preferred)
- 10+ years in marketing and promotion
- Excellent communication and decision-making skills
- High Energy and Drive
- Excellent Organizational Skills
- Familiarity with online content marketing and social media development strategies
- Willingness to work business development meetings, including some evenings and weekends
NO AGENCIES - NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE
All new hires are required to pass our standard employee background and reference check
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. We recruit qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, ethnic or national origin, veteran status, physical or mental disability, genetic information, sexual orientation or preference, gender identity, marital status, or citizenship status.