You will be responsible for the operational effectiveness of the sales and marketing teams at Fivetran. As the first dedicated operations hire, you will fine-tune how we track activities and campaigns along the sales funnel. As our operations architect, you will strategically implement and maintain systems to optimize sales/marketing performance. You will work cross-functionally with individuals and teams in marketing and sales to support the development, execution, and measurement of account-based, multi-channel campaigns that focus on generating high-quality opportunities to meet pipeline and revenue goals. You will then monitor, analyze and evaluate campaign and pipeline performance and results and provide recommendations for optimizations to improve performance benchmarks.
The position requires a self-starter who is effective in interacting and communicating with all levels of staff in a fast-paced dynamic work environment. This position will report to the Chief Operations Officer and will be located at our Denver Office.
The ideal candidate has a strong understanding of the B2B marketing and sales funnels, is passionate about operational efficiencies, has a strong analytical mind, and has strong experience with campaign operations. You engage in thoughtful investigation of data to compliment decision making and are willing to go the extra mile to help the team optimize data, processes, and infrastructure to improve results. You are a team player, have a mindset to help and enable people around you, and are committed to finding the best solutions to the operational challenges we face.
- Oversee and implement and optimize Salesforce.com
- Leverage the marketing automation system (Pardot) and CRM (Salesforce) to track and measure campaign performance, and drive insights for optimization opportunities and to improve performance benchmarks.
- Train and mentor BDR & Marketing team on Pardot and Outreach.io operation and best practices, including both setup (smart campaigns & flow steps) as well as program performance via reporting & analytics.
- Own testing for emails and landing pages including form fields and experiences to drive lead capture and qualification. Via Pardot Forums and documentation, regularly identify and implement process improvements.
- Organize and facilitate new sales hire onboarding and training
- 2-3 years of experience in marketing operations, demand generation and/or campaign management in a B2B domain
- 1-2 years experience as a Salesforce Administrator -- customizing standard objects, creating custom objects, actions, and overall making Salesforce a more user-friendly and efficient tool for our sales team.
- Ability to roll up your sleeves and jump into any sales or marketing operational challenge, figure out a solution, and implement the solution yourself through to completion.
- Well organized
- Great work ethic
- Understanding of B2B marketing and an ability to translate business goals into operational requirements;
- Understanding of data flow between CRM and marketing automation and analytics systems
- Knowledge of marketing automation, CRM, ABM solutions (Pardot, Salesforce.com, Outreach.io), as well as Web analytics and reporting tools a plus.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities in fast-paced environment, work collaboratively with cross-functional teams, and ensure high-quality deliverables with high attention to detail.
- Demonstrated analytical ability and quantitative skills; demonstrable ability to analyze campaign and pipeline metrics and effectiveness and optimize to improve performance.
- Ability to take a logical and methodical approach to problem-solving, while still being innovative and creative.
Company DescriptionFivetran, founded in 2012 out of Y Combinator, has found success early. The startup is pre-Series A and already cash flow positive with over 300 customers relying on Fivetran to centralize their data.
If you fit this profile, please apply below.
When Fivetran began our founders realized that traditional ETL tools were not designed for modern companies who rely on cloud-based tools. To meet the needs of analysts in this new era, Fivetran built the only zero-maintenance connectors on the market. We re now part of a growing ecosystem ushering in cloud infrastructure that gives organizations control of their data without heavy engineering.
Fivetran is headquartered in Oakland with satellite offices in Denver, Bangalore, and Ireland.