Responds to new business inquiries, service requests, and applicable follow-ups with internal and external customers with minimal supervision. Fosters and supports business relationships by accurately communicating information and managing customer and business expectations.
- Answers calls, emails and correspondence in a timely manner and utilizes resources effectively
- Evaluates and analyzes client requests and provides recommendations and solutions with guidance from supervisor and/or communicator lead.
- Solutions offered consider impacts to the customer, organization and industry regulations.
- Supports workflow and department needs as assigned
- Stays current on new business processing, systems functionality, industry regulations and products
- Works at increasing trust and confidence in their communication with the field and actively develops effective business relationships with marketing partners
- Participates as subject matter expert in projects and initiatives as assigned
Factors for Success
- Minimum of 3 years Life Insurance New Business or Customer Service experience
- Proficient with various Life Insurance distributions and operating standards
- Demonstrated ability to build effective relationships
- Ability to manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment, utilizing strong analytical/problem-solving skills
- Strong verbal and written communication
Join the Pacific Life team and watch your career grow! We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package that includes: Competitive salary and bonus program Medical, dental, and vision as part our commitment in investing in the health and wellbeing of our employees Two retirement savings plans: 401k savings plan with company match and Company Retirement Contribution (company-paid) Generous vacation time and holiday pay And much more!