Currently, we are seeking a talented New Business Communication Coordinator II to join the Life Insurance Division in Aliso Viejo, CA.
The Life Insurance Division works with financial and insurance professionals to give families and businesses the life insurance coverage needed to help meet important financial protection, wealth accumulation, and wealth preservation goals.
Responds to new business inquiries, service requests, and applicable follow-ups with internal and external customers with minimal supervision. Fosters and supports business relationships by accurately communicating information and managing customer and business expectations.
* Answers calls, emails and correspondence in a timely manner and utilizes resources effectively
* Evaluates and analyzes client requests and provides recommendations and solutions with guidance from supervisor and/or communicator lead.
* Solutions offered consider impacts to the customer, organization and industry regulations.
* Supports workflow and department needs as assigned
* Stays current on new business processing, systems functionality, industry regulations and products
* Works at increasing trust and confidence in their communication with the field and actively develops effective business relationships with marketing partners
* Participates as subject matter expert in projects and initiatives as assigned
Factors for Success
* Minimum of 3 years Life Insurance New Business or Customer Service experience
* Proficient with various Life Insurance distributions and operating standards
* Demonstrated ability to build effective relationships
* Ability to manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment, utilizing strong analytical/problem-solving skills
* Strong verbal and written communication
Benefits Join the Pacific Life team and watch your career grow! We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package that includes: Competitive salary and bonus program Medical, dental, and vision as part our commitment in investing in the health and wellbeing of our employees Two retirement savings plans: 401k savings plan with company match and Company Retirement Contribution (company-paid) Generous vacation time and holiday pay And much more! EEO Statement Pacific Life Insurance Company is an Equal Opportunity /Affirmative Action Employer, M/F/D/V. If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access our career center as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation, contact a Human Resources Representative at Pacific Life Insurance Company.
Apply to job Send to friend Save to cart