Want to work on something that matters? Ladder is life insurance built to be instant, simple, and smart. Life insurance is a fundamentally good product for families and communities. Unfortunately, the traditional life insurance process is unnecessarily burdensome, involving in-person meetings with agents, physical paperwork, and 6-8 weeks of waiting. This outdated process has resulted in a $16 trillion coverage gap in the United States.
We are a growing team of innovators going after this huge market by putting the user at the center of product design. We are creating a company built on technology, design, and data science so users can get the coverage they want and need.
What You’ll Do
- Lead strategy, budgeting and daily operations for digital and traditional acquisition channels, including paid search, affiliate, social, display, lead generation, email, direct mail and more.
- Manage acquisition spend overall and by channel ensuring adherence to budget, achievement of target cost per policy, and timely/accurate accruals reporting.
- Lead development of analytics infrastructure to support management dashboards, segmentation, cohort analysis, A/B testing and modeling.
- Develop and manage marketing analytics projects such as a multi-touch attribution solution and propensity models to maximize media effectiveness.
- Help develop the Ladder brand, its narrative and its competitive differentiation.
- Collaborate on building and continuously improving the customer experience. Partner with team to optimize campaign creative and content marketing.
- Collaborate with Product, Engineering and Customer Support to identify and work on initiatives to increase growth, conversion and retention.
- Build and develop a best-in-class team, experts at applying data driven marketing to drive growth and LTV.
- Work with team to analyze the performance of marketing channels and create actionable optimization recommendations.
- Lead the assessment and implementation of multi-channel campaign management software tools.
Who You Are
- The ideal candidate will have experience both executing and leading user acquisition marketing, with a focus on analysis and optimization as it drives growth.
- Exceptional analytical skills and experience working in a metrics-driven organization.
- Adept with data manipulation and reporting tools such as Tableau and SQL Strong communications skills, with experience managing external partner relationships.
- Bachelor’s degree required. Advanced degree a plus.
Ladder is building a diverse team of talented and enthusiastic people. We are an equal opportunity workplace. At Ladder, differences are celebrated and supported for the benefit of our people, our product, and our community. Let us know why you’re interested in this position and what unique contributions you can make to the Ladder team.