**POSITION OPEN: **
**Premium Brand Ambassador for Oculus Account**
Part-time, Saturdays 12:30-8p and Sundays 12:30-7p
**POSITION DESCRIPTION: **
* Increase client sales and brand awareness by conducting meaningful training sessions and customer engagements
* Build and maintain long-term, trusting relationships with retail store associates, retail management, and client team
* Be confident in promoting cutting-edge technology products
* Maintain consistency and highly-visible, proactive consumer selling presence in designated retail store(s)
* Keep consistent schedule
* Consistent on-time reporting of each shift
* Ensure product and display integrity, planogram compliance and demo unit functionality is consistent with client and store expectations, must be comfortable technically troubleshooting
* Attend required training sessions on assigned products
* Routinely conduct training to help retail sales associates better understand the product(s), increase brand awareness and brand image
* Routinely participate and/or present in retail sales location store meetings
**MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE: **
* At least a High School diploma or GED with a preferred 2+ year college degree
* Minimum of two years training and consumer electronics sales experience with new technologies launched in the last three years
* Enthusiastic and experienced in gaming promotions with the ability to relate to gaming customers
* Experienced with demo pads or store-in-store type work
* Professional, positive, driven with a passion for hack culture
* Proven track record of making and maintaining great relationships with accounts, retail execution, customer approach and interaction
* Strong presentation skills with small to large groups skills verified via video
* Professional social media presence
* Able to work weekdays, evenings and weekends
* Ability to stand up to 8 hours per shift and lift a maximum of 30 pounds
* Must have daily access to the internet, a computer, and a printer
* Required background check and drug test
Premium has been pioneering bold retail strategies, tools and technologies since 1985 with a single goal: to help our partners advance their industries and the lives of their consumers.
Experts in strategy, merchandising, brand advocacy and support, we employ a tailored approach to answering each client s unique business needs. Together with our clients, we're inventing and leading a new era in retail, moving forward by moving beyond what's expected.
Behind every decision. Premium.
Retail experience? Check. An unbeatable work ethic? Check. A burning desire to be part of a team delivering results for a cutting-edge roster of clients? Check. You just might be Premium.
Propel brands to new heights with integrity and imagination. Join our team and be the next big thing.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER | BACKGROUND CHECK REQUIRED | DRUG TEST REQUIRED | E-VERIFY EMPLOYER | PURSUANT TO CALIFORNIA FCO AND FCIHO, PREMIUM WILL CONSIDER FOR EMPLOYMENT ALL QUALIFIED APPLICANTS WITH ARREST RECORDS, CONVICTION RECORDS, AND THOSE WITH CRIMINAL HISTORIES
*Market:* CA, San Rafael
*Rep City/Location:* San Rafael